Skip to main content

$72,950

Save as much as $4,633
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
    5 out of 5 stars

UPDATE ON MY 2021 GENESIS G90 V6 SEDAN

abacomike, 04/02/2021
    updated 05/05/2022
    3.3T Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

My 2021 Genesis G90 3.3L V6 Sedan is now 13 months old and the odometer reads 6009 miles. The vehicle remains the best car I have ever driven, leased and/or owned over my 60 years of driving. I've owned a Mercedes S450, a BMW 740i, Cadillacs, Audi's, and this G90 tops them all. Everything I am about to report on is STANDARD on the G90 - no options are available on this car. First, the AUDIO SYSTEM: the Lexicon audio system with external amplifier located in the trunk supplies 900 watts of power using 15 speakers, is the most true-to-life sound reproduction I have ever heard in an automobile. The surround sound is mystifying with outstanding sub-woofer, mid-range and tweeter speakers throughout the interior of the vehicle. It makes driving a true audiophile's delight! ENGINE/TRANSMISSION/FUEL ECONOMY: The 3.3L V6 twin-turbo engine with 365 hp delivers responsive power at all rpm levels. There are four driving modes - Economy, Comfort, Sport and Custom. When Sport is selected, the dash glows red in certain areas and the front seat bolsters grab you for ultimate body stability during cornering. The shocks stiffen, the steering stiffens, and the transmission becomes bolder with longer lag times from gear to gear. The car is so responsive it seems hard to believe it was the soft cushy riding vehicle I felt in Economy mode. I have been averaging 22 mpg combined city/highway and 34.5 mpg at 65 mpg in cruise control. Quite satisfactory for a 4400+ pound vehicle. There's nothing more I could possibly want in terms of power, performance, fuel economy and available driving modes. SAFETY FEATURES: This vehicle has it all - front and rear pedestrian alert and auto-stop (if necessary to avoid collision), 360 degree bird's eye view camera set up (great aid in every parking situation) as well as front and rear cameras. Blind spot monitoring and lane departure monitoring are features that make me feel more at ease when driving on city streets and on the interstates. The adaptive cruise control is great on interstate highway driving controlling the steering wheel for proper road heading and maintaining a preset distance from the vehicle in front of you. Includes autobraking, if necessary. You are alerted if you have been driving for some time to take a break. When parking, there are sensors in the front, the rear and the sides of the car that beep you when you are too close to an object. The main screen brings up a visual of the front and rear of the car with arrows and markers to assist you in maneuvering. If you are backing out of a parking space and a vehicle is approaching from either side which you cannot see, the car alerts you with beeps and will come to a stop automatically if you do not stop the car manually. I am so at ease driving this car because I know I am protected and "coached" in my daily driving. WARRANTY/MAINTENANCE: The G90 is warranted for 5 years, 60,000 miles, bumper-to-bumper - the longest manufacturer's warranty provided by any car brand. Engine and drivetrain are warranted for 10 years. Maintenance is complimentary for the first 3 years. My car has had two oil/filter changes, a new set of wiper blades installed and an alignment so far - all at no charge. The brake pads and discs are also covered as are the belts and interior air filters. My car is washed after each service. I can call and make an appointment for a loaner car and the dealer will come to my house, drop off the loaner, take my car in for service and return my car to my house after service is completed. Nice feature. TELEMATICS: This service is complimentary for the first 3 years the car is in service. It covers GPS map updates, stolen vehicle recovery assistance; emergency road service calls; assistance "in-car" communications for emergencies, questions, concierge services, etc. Only needed to use it when I had a left rear flat - they were on site within 20 minutes and towed my car to the dealership where they repaired the tire at no charge and sent me on my way. Great service. Enough about what comes with the car - no my experiences. I have had only one problem with the car in the 13 months I've owned it - my internal communications systems were in operative. It took 8 week to get a replacement radio with headers to correct the problem, but Genesis Corporate Headquarters was in constant communication with me until the matter was resolved. Much if the delay had to do with microprocessor chip unavailability which is affecting all new car manufacturers now. Other than that one issue, the car has never been back to the service department except for oil/filter/alignment/wiper blades. I truly look forward to getting into my G90 every morning to drive up to meet my friends for our daily walks at the mall. It's a delightful car to drive and the manufacturer really stands behind the product. Nothing breaks, everything works all the time. Driving on local streets or on the highway is true pleasure. People stop me all the time to ask what kind of car it is that I am driving and how much did it cost. For $30,000+++ under the cost of an S Class Mercedes, it's truly an amazing, wonderful car.

5 out of 5 stars

Excellent luxury sedan for buck. Some short cut

Arvind Patel, 10/09/2021
    5.0 Ultimate 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Good ride . Luxury car how ever for few bucks Genesis cut corner,sound system is ok .MP3 player do not show folder of music collection.

5 out of 5 stars

Genesis did a Great Job on this Car!

Sheri H, 08/12/2021
    3.3T Premium 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Genesis paid attention to details and created and produced a fine ride! This car is a joy to drive and a joy to ride in. The best of both worlds with Comfort Mode and Sport Mode, depending on your mood. A+++++++++

Build Your 2023 Genesis G90
    At a Glance:
    • $88,400starting MSRP
    BUILD & PRICEGenesis.com
    Preproduction model shown. MSRP excludes tax, title, license and destination charges. Destination charges may vary. Dealer sets actual price. Vehicle displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.

Outstanding luxury car

Howard , 12/24/2021
    5.0 Ultimate 4dr Sedan AWD (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Very disappointed that the car doesn’t have WiFi. Always had it in all my Cadillacs. If they don’t add it going forward this will be my last Genesis.

2 out of 5 stars