Used 2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-350 Super Duty model:

Full-time RVing
By Jim

2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This F-350 is a 6.7L, 440HP 835 foot pounds of touque diesel (not the gas hunger 6.2L V8). I averaged about 12 MPG for over 33,000 miles of pulling a 36' fifth wheel Grand Design Reflection through 40 states (including Alaska) and 8 Canadian Providences with no problems other than normal maintenance. My home is my RV.

Great form monster RV towing
By mass-mark@hotmail.com

2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Went from an 8.1L gasser towing a 16,500Lb trailer up a 6% grade at 35MPH @ 4000RPM to 55mph at 1900RPM puling a 19,000lb toy hauler trailer. Ride is great for such a big truck,. I have the turbo diesel but for some reason the drop down menu only had gassers.

Horse farm to wine festival.
By Tovarich

2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Owning the Ford F-350 diesel was an excellent learning , albiet expensive experience. If one lives on a ranch or farm, in rugged backcountry that experiences brutal winters, the Ford F-350 diesel may be justified. My Ford F-350 diesel was traded for a new Ford F-150 4X4 crew cab, 5.0 gas engine. It is perfect for most of my transportation needs. When the occasions calls, screams for driving excitement, My Corvette ZR-1 suits my needs to perfection.

So far so good 2015 F350 dually 6.7L diesel
By RMG Fence

2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Ive had this truck for almost a year now and it has about 24000 miles on it. I tow big heavy trailers with it weekly. It has lots of power. The transmission shifts great. The brakes and the exhaust brake work great. I feel very confident pulling trailers with this truck. This is my first Ford truck and I would recommend it for someone that wants a truck capable of hauling real trailers.

UPDATE: Now has 40000 miles on it. Tires are wearing great. No problems at all to report. Great truck. I would definitely buy it again.

unhappy wife unhappy me happy wife lucky lucky me
By yuckphou

2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty Platinum 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

if you have a wife that is cold when your hot get this truck its a fix all when your driving there is always something for them to play with its just a all around good driving truck 20 plus mpg highway 15 plus mpg city with a 35feet camper im still getting 16mpg its just a great truck