Skip to main content
List Price Estimate

Used F-350 Super Duty for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2015 F-350 Super Duty, so we've included reviews for other years of the F-350 Super Duty since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

So far so good 2015 F350 dually 6.7L diesel

RMG Fence, 12/14/2015
updated 06/30/2016
2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty XL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Ive had this truck for almost a year now and it has about 24000 miles on it. I tow big heavy trailers with it weekly. It has lots of power. The transmission shifts great. The brakes and the exhaust brake work great. I feel very confident pulling trailers with this truck. This is my first Ford truck and I would recommend it for someone that wants a truck capable of hauling real trailers. UPDATE: Now has 40000 miles on it. Tires are wearing great. No problems at all to report. Great truck. I would definitely buy it again.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Super Diesel, Awesome Truck

skip39, 08/26/2011
2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Borrowed a friends fully loaded Lariat and drove it 5K+miles, sea level to 8500 ft, tons of power, fuel economy 14 mpg average following the speed limit +/-2 mph. Fuel economy is really affected by speed and headwinds. Highest 17 mpg with a tailwind and lowest 9.5 during filter regeneration. Stunningly good ride and handling for a 4x4 Dually crew, rides better than my 2007 F250 4x4 diesel. Complaints are few - Ford got it squared away with this truck.

Full-time RVing

Jim, 05/16/2018
2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This F-350 is a 6.7L, 440HP 835 foot pounds of touque diesel (not the gas hunger 6.2L V8). I averaged about 12 MPG for over 33,000 miles of pulling a 36' fifth wheel Grand Design Reflection through 40 states (including Alaska) and 8 Canadian Providences with no problems other than normal maintenance. My home is my RV.

Great 6.7 diesel

Greg, 12/04/2010
2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Pulled a fifth wheel 800 mi. 9 mi. to the gallon, that weighed 14,000 lbs 39 ft.long very happy with the trip as the way the truck performed.

1 out of 5 stars

It's 3 YR / 36,000, not 36,001 or 36,002!

Brian Faulkner, 12/30/2015
2013 Ford F-350 Super Duty King Ranch 4dr Crew Cab LB DRW (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This weekend I heard some grinding noise on the front of my 2013 F350 DRW KR. Took to Brighton Ford on Monday and first thing out of their mouth when looking at the mangled rotor was that brakes are considered a wear item. Guess I've been riding the right front brake pedal a bit hard lately! Diagnosed as a frozen caliper I'm told they "might" be able to get me some assistance, I told them I'd pay nothing. The vehicle is in it's 30th month and has 37,500 miles on it. If 1,500 miles is what it takes to split us when I've purchased 8 new vehicles from them since 1999 I guess we're done. Tried getting with Crystal from Diesel Stop Forum and she referred my case to Jessica Johnson, Regional Customer Service Manager. Jessica says she'll get back to me after the holidays (6th), until then I guess I should hitchhike, walk, bike or something else...but not drive my $65K pickup. Jessica did make it clear that Ford doesn't pick up the tab, they may offer some assistance. Don't need it thank you. I've been a loyal Ford owner from my first car on, with one Audi snuck in, but I can assure you I won't sign papers in another Ford dealership again. This is a simple issue with a known problem that many others have had and they're gonna stick it in my ear over 1,500 miles. Good luck Ford! Case: CAS-8489426-G6Q2G1

12345...6