2017 Ford Escape Consumer Reviews - 89 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Ford Escape Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escape model:

Not recommended for CA drivers
By Jonathan L

2017 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Been dealing with fires and the engineers decided to have the closed air function turn off after 15min of driving unless you have the A/C on or air turned on "Lo" with the fan way down. During Oct when it's cold that may not be ideal and neither is putting the car on "Hi". I've made many phone calls and tried to complain. Ford's support customer service is horrible with outsourcing the calls to somewhere outside Florida. My next purchase will be a foreign car next time this is why American isn't so great you treat people like trash. Also I asked what each of the Ford employees drive and would you deal with smoke in your car they replied they don't drive a Ford. My main issue with the car is the climate control and the Sync sometimes fails having to disconnect and reconnect my iPod at times.

Should have stay with GM
By Sherrell Norris

2017 Ford Escape S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The car is ok. It's noisy, the front seat doesn't go back far enough. Something rattles in it all of the time. Have to take it back today due to something rattling under the dash. Gas mileage is ok, but no better than the Grand Prix I traded. All in all, the more I drive it the less I like it. I will keep it a couple more years and go back to GM. This is my first Ford, and my last.

Regrets
By Dawit

2017 Ford Escape S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

If I would have known or read from others I might be go and buy another Vehilcle eventhogh some of my friends toted me when I told them I bought Ford ..Found dead on the road ...and Now, I understands what they mean. Its a lost of money and time and Now, I am living with this or before, I keep loosing more I need to sell it ....Its just a nightmare I don't know what happen that day When I decided to buy this car. Even some staff at the dealership mentioned how some of these vehicles are not good but its too late.

Problem with display
By Who really cares

2017 Ford Escape Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The radio has several good features,,,, Except the feature of 3 x 6 =ing 18 selectable, but the selection of which level 1-3 is on the wrong is for driver. who has to reach across that display to the far right side to select the 1 - 3 levels.

Great little SUV
By Dean Beard

2017 Ford Escape SE 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This great little SUV is perfect for taking the kids around or loading up for a camping trip. Lots of room and fun to drive plenty of horse power with the eco boost package.