Used 1995 Eagle Summit Consumer Reviews

$794 - $1,876

Used Summit for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

best car I have ever owned.

bonnie Jacobs, 06/29/2016
LX 4dr Wagon

I have been the second owner of this car. It is great for everything. If I had some one to do any repairs I would not be selling. Wish I could have gotten another one that was a 2016.

Lovin the summit!

krkb01, 10/06/2009
ESi 2dr Coupe

Well, I have only had my 2-dr.ESi for a few months now, but I drive in excess of 500 kms a day, and I have not had a problem yet. Even at these high gas prices, I am not shelling out my paycheque for gas! Other than the road noise, i find this little puddle jumper to be everything you want it to be. The only other thing is the placement of the drink holders, right in front of the ashtray, so you cant use the ashtray when you have even one drink there! But if you don't smoke then this is of no concern! loL!

Decent little car

jambei, 10/19/2003
DL 2dr Coupe

I didn't have high expectations when I bought this car and I've now owned it for five years and it has 92,000 miles and runs great. I drove a Honda Civic before this car and was suprised to find the Summit quite peppy. The only major problem the car has is with certain components rusting. The rotors rust very easily for some reason and I've had to replace them a couple of times. The radiator also had to be replaced. Other than that, I haven't done anything to it that is not routine maintenance. Mine is a standard and it drives and handles great.

So good, we bought a 2nd!!!

Johnnypro, 09/15/2004
DL 4dr Wagon

Great little car/van. I'm a musician, as is my wife. She used it once when her Escort wagon was out of gas and immediately asked me to find her one. Hers now has 112,000 miles and a bit of rust out, mine has 132,000 and is rust free. Go figure. back seat folds forward and gives you much more room that a Caravan with 3rd seat out. Pulling back seat out gives 6 feet of cargo space. Great economy (30 mpg on the road) and reliability. Mine has needed NO major work in 4 years (Brakes only). My wife's needed a water pump. Timing belt and idler were replaced at that time which corrected a noisy engine problem.

Eagle Wagon

Ron, 09/25/2007
LX 4dr Wagon

Overall good car. Weak transmission however. Has had two re-builds. Has not deterred me from driving. Have not found a newer car with the same versatility and cargo capacity for its size. Easy to drive in city and comfortable on trips.