Used 2013 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

BLACK BEAUTY
By BIG DICK CHAINY

2013 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Before buying this vehicle you should not listen to what anyone says about previous Dodge models and go with your own mind ive had this car brand new since 2013 i now have 107,550 miles on it and have only replaced a fuel pump at 23,000 miles......but overal the car is great no other problems the key to it is to keep GOOD OIL AND GOOD FUEL and it will run tremendously

Outstandingly reliable
By MSG Mak

2013 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Bought new in 2013. Just turned 101,000. Just put on my third set of tires.......other than frequent oil changes, not $1 spent on any other maintenance.

Great Performance, Intermediate Interior,
By Car Guy

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

By far this is a great performing car. I was attracted to it from it's head turning ability. The interior is large and comfortable. The Acceleration is great. The Handling could be better, But it is a large sedan. The Safety features are wonderful. All the controls and physical buttons are easy to use. Very simple and easy to learn. The interior is aging fast. Some of the plastics are starting to rattle. Around 50,000 Miles I began to have engine misfires due to solenoids. At 56,000 miles, my water pump action completely failed. The coolant spilled everywhere causing overheating. The dealership has been great in providing warranty service. I really wanted to keep this car for the long haul. However, I think the dodge shortcuts are becoming more visible with time. I still love this car.

Lost Chrysler Customer
By Charger Owner

2013 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I will never purchase another vehicle manufactured by Fiat Chrysler. My car was in the shop for more than 70 days within a 8 month timeframe. I was left on the side of the road four different times within those 8 months. Work was completed under warranty by three different certified dealerships. I had more than 10 different case managers at Chrysler Customer Care with varying levels of competence. One actually suggested I call my insurance company. Another wanted me to wait on the side of the road until the next morning. This all started with a recall issue which I then had to have re-repaired over and over to fix additional damages that were caused by poor workmanship. A Dodge dealership is now offering me only $16,000 for a car I paid $42,000 for. I had to pay to replace my battery when they left my lights on waiting for repair. They didn't properly reimburse the rental car company either, which resulted in me being put on a "Do Not Rent" list until I covered the charges. Horrible, horrible experience.

2013 srt8 plum crazy purple
By dmitri

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

great car could be a little bit nicer shifter bezel and instrumentation, actually gets great mpg on Highway driving, great sound system Harmon Kardon, and definitely get some good all season tires if driving year round.