Used 2013 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Dodge Charger Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Charger model:

Can’t Dodge This One
By Kelvin McClay

2013 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Great car built for muscle car lovers lots of speed power and control. The engine is wow amazing

Good and Bad....but no Ugly
By BillS

2013 Dodge Charger R/T 4dr Sedan AWD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I've been a Dodge/Mopar fan since I was 16 y.o....so...knew I'd own this car when it came out. But, as with any great love, it's not all sunshine and roses. I'm almost at 94,000 miles now on this car and the problems have begun....bluetooth needed replaced, blew a water pump, dash vent pulled loose, ventilated seats sometimes refuse to work, etc... and these problems to the gas mileage and people question why I still own it. Then I let them take it for a spin! When the V8 Hemi kicks in and the AWD grabs the corners....they know why I keep it. Plenty of room for me and the wife and kids....can play a DVD if sitting somewhere....lots of little convenience extras and very comfortable. It has become my all year long car! Great in the snow, fun on dry roads, and my 16 and 17 y.o. sons love it too....when I let them take it! I also bought a 2015 Charger with the V6....that was a better driving around for work car ( until some drunk totalled it while it was parked outside my house!). But, i wouldn't give up my V8 Hemi 2013 Charger! The repair costs may reach a point where it just doesnt make sense to keep it, but hopefully that is years and years away. I do wish Dodge offered a better/longer warranty ( 3years/36000 miles? That's ridiculous given car prices and when compared to every other vehicle manufacturer). Also wish the resale/trade values weren't such crap...my wifes 2013 kia optima has a higher trade value than my Charger!? So...there's a lot of good....some bad...but nothing about this car is ugly!

BLACK BEAUTY
By BIG DICK CHAINY

2013 Dodge Charger SE 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Before buying this vehicle you should not listen to what anyone says about previous Dodge models and go with your own mind ive had this car brand new since 2013 i now have 107,550 miles on it and have only replaced a fuel pump at 23,000 miles......but overal the car is great no other problems the key to it is to keep GOOD OIL AND GOOD FUEL and it will run tremendously

Outstandingly reliable
By MSG Mak

2013 Dodge Charger SXT 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Bought new in 2013. Just turned 101,000. Just put on my third set of tires.......other than frequent oil changes, not $1 spent on any other maintenance.

Great Performance, Intermediate Interior,
By Car Guy

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 4dr Sedan (6.4L 8cyl 5A)

By far this is a great performing car. I was attracted to it from it's head turning ability. The interior is large and comfortable. The Acceleration is great. The Handling could be better, But it is a large sedan. The Safety features are wonderful. All the controls and physical buttons are easy to use. Very simple and easy to learn. The interior is aging fast. Some of the plastics are starting to rattle. Around 50,000 Miles I began to have engine misfires due to solenoids. At 56,000 miles, my water pump action completely failed. The coolant spilled everywhere causing overheating. The dealership has been great in providing warranty service. I really wanted to keep this car for the long haul. However, I think the dodge shortcuts are becoming more visible with time. I still love this car.