2018 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews - 34 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

Love it!
By ChrisP

2018 Chrysler Pacifica LX 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I decided that I needed to write a review since other reviews helped me when researching my vehicle purchase. I love my Pacifica. After 1.5 years of ownership I have had no problems and I am still impressed by the ride, and the fit and finish of the vehicle. I have never owned a Chrysler product prior to this and to be honest I was a little nervous about jumping into Mopar world. I’m glad that I did. We tested an Odyssey and a Sienna but we felt that the Pacifica seemed to have the same (or better) fit and finish, ride quality and options than the competition and at a lower price. Things I would change: -there are no paddle shifters or any other method to select specific gears (I live in a hilly area). -headlights: like most new cars the xenon headlights look great but the light beams are very focused and don’t do a good job of lighting the areas along the sides of the road. This is not specific to the Pacifica and all cars seem to be going this direction but I agree with consumer reports; xenon headlights stink.

Great Van.
By MrBee

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

The Chrysler Pacifica van Ride, Comfort, Acceleration are very good.

Need power Folding side mirrors
By J Beyers

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

The 2018 Pacifica is wider than I thought. We have a double garage with two 9 ft. doors. Getting in and out is a tight squeeze. Wish the Touring L had power folding mirrors. Chrysler need to work on the 9 speed transmission, no problem just not very smooth......

I was rear ended and totaled
By Joyce

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

This vehicle is a delight to drive. But the safety features on this van are incredible. We were rear ended on an interstate hwy. the Pacifica was totaled...but we walked away safe and sound. No one could believe we were not seriously injured after seeing the van's condition. I trust this vehicle and I'm getting a 2019 as soon as I can!

First New vehicle in a looong time
By Bob K

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Rented a Caravan for a two couple trip. Wife really liked it but it was very basic. Looked at all minivans, drove Honda and Pacifica. Pacifica won due to ease of interior reconfiguration. Not perfect but for our use, much preferred. Found a dealer willing to offer a great price on the Touring L and was much impressed during the 65 mile trip home. Will get comparable mpg as our Sable. At our age this will get 7000 miles per year and will last at least 15 years or more IF the dependability holds up. Chrysler’s seem to very good or awful. We are hoping for very good! We are passed the kid stage but Mom in Law will enjoy watching movies during our trips. If someone is looking for a minivan, this one deserves a look.