2018 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pacifica model:

Has been in for repair more than I've driven it
By je regrete

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring Plus 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Love the comfort, convenience, hate the fact that I'm driving a rental car because I have a list of about 10 things that have gone wrong within the first 1000 miles and it's spent more than 2 weeks in the repair shop so far.

Easy to say hard to do!
By Joe Daly

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I never thought I'd like it better than the Town and country!

PROBLEMS AFTER PROBLEMS
By neil

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I purchased a Brand new 2018 Chrysler pacifica S with 3 miles on it Ive had it for 1 month or so now and have had nothing but problems Computer glitches up in dash broke down said serviced power steering and towed it to Chrysler Stafford in Winchester didn't even have a another loaner van they gave me a jeep Cherokee my kid had them in tailgate no seat belt was terrible now lights are back on and no TVs and lights are on in the dash for warnings power steering and traction control very disappointed in my purchase will never buy or own another one Go with Toyota or Honda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very poor electronics & Finish, No gear control
By Mixed Feelings

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Computer get hanged and reset, again ..again .. again.. when it happens - no navigation, no radio, no warning... no solution. Finish quality issues: Loudspeakers buzzing (more so on the rear - service found poor installation problems). Rear door starts acting up (after one closes them .. a few seconds later they open by themselves). Navigation system, lightyears behind anything you can put on your cellphone. The Biggest handling complain ==> Gear only support D & L - any steep climb / steep slope down, the lack of control on the gear range (like any other minivan, SUV etc) you either press the breaks way too much , or car hunts for gears all the time. I was surprised how concerned I was and non relaxed on down slopes in Sequoia and Yosemite. This is by no mean my first trip, but this is the worst experience compared to other cars I drove there. On the positive :: Amazingly good seats for driver and passenger, Best in class seats for the kids in the back. Tested the competition.. the kids wont hear about the others.

Delivered new with defective Park Assist
By Dave S.

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

After looking at the Honda, Toyota, Kia and Chrysler minivan offerings we decided on the Chrysler Pacifica Limited mostly because of the technology advantage this minivan has. The snow and go seating was a really important feature for us. I had sworn off Chrysler products after buying a new Jeep Grand Cherokee in 2002 that was delivered with at least 4 serious defects and the car was constantly in the shop for multiple days at a time. Unfortunately the Pacifica was delivered with the front park assist sensors not working and a message on the dash saying the system needs service. I really hope they have improved their reliability and that this is just a rare exception. Other than that we love the vehicle so far.