2020 Chevrolet Trax Consumer Reviews

$21,300

Save as much as $1,365
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

great fit

Chauncey Robinson , 12/27/2019
LS 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I'm a bigger guy, so I don't fit well in smaller vehicles. Don't let this one fool you, it is roomy, comfortable and fun!

Test Drive

Tim, 04/22/2020
LT 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife and I went for a test drive and this vehicle is just fine with great value.We were curious about the power since that was the negative concern from the " pro review crowd", the power is just fine. I would say peppy in traffic and adequate on the hiway, if you want more go big. This is a subcompact SUV not a V- 8 powered SUV. Further more why would pay 3 to 5 K for competition, your choice. For me this vehicle is being underrated, we are buying one.

Sporty and tons of fun to drive

Donnie, 07/03/2020
LT 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I looked at all the competition and and the Chevy Trax beat them hands down. I purchased a 2020 Trax AWD LT and it has all the bells and whistles and comfort i expected. Getting in and out of it is easy. Has plenty of power to move in and out of traffic. Tons of storage and hidden compartments and that is with the back seat up. Fit and finish is excellent compared to the others. Only complaint is the gas mileage is a tad lower than expected, but since i only drive in the city that is to be expected. Will buy another one when i am in the market for a new car again. Hats off to Chevy for keeping the brand in my opinion the best on the market.

Great suv for the dollar

L. P., 11/13/2019
LT 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Shop around for comparison.