Used 2011 Chevrolet Traverse Consumer Reviews

Used Traverse for Sale
Select your model:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

Great For an expanding family

Junior, 11/30/2010
LT2 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

When I found out I was going too have another child, I needed to upgrade my ride. After 2 months of research, the Traverse won. (I went through all of makes/models from BMW to Cadillac.) I bought the 2LT with dual sunroof/dvd/nav combo. I love the ride and the feel of the truck. My family loves the roominess of the interior. After driving it a month, the fuel economy is lower than advertised BUT thats the only negative thing I have to say about the truck. You will love this Chevy.

Best family Christmas trip ever!!

Helen, 10/17/2018
LT1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just a great vehicle all around! We bought it for the 3rd row seating for extended family road trips. It surpassed our expectations, comfortable, quiet and not too hard on the wallet.

Do Not Buy 2011 Traverse

suv_reviewer, 01/13/2015
LT2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

2011 Traverse 2LT FWD has gone from bad to worse... Engine was replaced at 55,000 miles under warranty, then Air Conditioner was replaced not under warranty. Now at 70,000 miles dealer service says Fuel Injector #5 needs replacing not under warranty but Fuel Injector System was serviced by same dealer 4 days ago. Traverse is worst GM vehicle I have ever owned and I have owned lots over the past 50 years. I will never buy another Traverse and recommend you do not buy either.

Broken Down for the 3rd time with 4 kids

CHERISE, 10/31/2018
LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have a 2011 chevy traverse it has went for the stability traction control . The first time they fix it but 2 months later it did the same thing. I took it back and the dealership stated it was the throttled tried to charged me full price but i was under warranty. so as of 3/2018 when they fixed it last night me and kids were leaving church and 2 mins later the tracker went off lost power and died in the middle of the road and started smoking. No oil , no radiator fluid, battery is fine. So not only were we scared for our safety but I am a single mom just moved to a new city. we finally got home and i had to wait to call dealership to get my car come to find out it was towed and so not only am i stranded i had to pay 200.00 to get my car out of jail to have the dealership tow it. This is sad. GM needs to recall this and fix the whole thing because they also changed sensors and its obviously not fixing the real issue. And when they fix it this time and my warranty is out what happens next ??? PLEASE HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS GM!!!!! CONCERNED MOTHER AND CUSTOMER EMAIL---REESEORSINO@YMAIL.COM

Worst suv ever

Selso Rodriguez, 08/07/2018
LTZ 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Do not buy a Chevy traverse, we own a 2009 ltz and it’s been problems after problems and only have had it for a year

12345...12