2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $691
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Trailblazer RS

Blazergirl2021, 10/31/2020
RS 4dr SUV (1.3L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

Comfortable driver side seating options, great technology package and sound. Remote start is a real bonus for me. Good head room in the front seats. My 6'0 husband said he was surprised at how comfortable it was. I'm used to the stiffer suspension so ha e no complaints there. Great gas mileage so far (27mpg), and I do A LOT of driving. Overall very happy with my purchase!

CRAPPY TRANSMISSIONS

John D., 01/07/2021
RS 4dr SUV (1.3L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

10 miles on the odometer and back in for a coolant fix (check engine light on). Took them a week+ to fix. Barely hit 70 miles and the transmission locked up in first gear. This is a known from Chevy, per the service advisor at the Malloy dealership. They use to replace them, now they have to tear them down and find the problem. Been in the shop for over 10 days with little movement.

Love My TB!

trailblazer12, 09/21/2020
RS 4dr SUV (1.3L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

I really enjoy my 2021 Trailblazer RS FWD. It had all the things I wanted and then some! It is peppy and I love that! I’ve had another car with a CVT before so it doesn’t bother me. This crossover is perfect for those who want a small SUV that is still “tall” like an SUV not “short” like a Hyundai Kona. If you’re thinking about a Trailblazer, go out, drive it, and see for yourself why their awesome!

Ad
Build Your Trailblazer
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 5 Trims
  • $19,000starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next Chevrolet
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

First and Forever

Blake, 10/11/2020
LS 4dr SUV (1.2L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

I had been looking for a car to buy and use for school and when we came across this car, I instantly fell in love. Coming from a family that’s big on Chevy cars I was looking at getting a Trax even though my family knows that I don’t like them simply because I do not fit in them. There’s not a lot of space in the car for me to feel comfortable but when we found the Trailblazer it was a perfect match.

A Couple of Issues

Tony Dallas DeWitt, 12/04/2020
ACTIV 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 3cyl Turbo 9A)

I like the vehicle but I have had some issues since I purchased it in Oct 2020. Six weeks after I purchased the vehicle, we had quite a bit of rain for a few days. Afterward, I discovered the spare tire compartment soaking wet. The dealership had it in the shop for a week repairing four-seam leaks in the rear of the vehicle. Within a week of the body repairs, the auto-stop ceased to function.I took it back in Dec 3rd. After an hour and a half of waiting the service advisor let me know the feature was working, but could not or would not offer an explanation of what was done to remedy the situation. I was told the mechanic ran diagnostics and test drove the vehicle twice and that the service advisor also tested the function in the parking lot. Since the auto-stop began to work after the mechanic looked at the vehicle, I don't think it magically started working. Either there was a new issue with the vehicle or the water leak caused the issue.

12345...7