Skip to main content

Save as much as $958
Select your trim:
12345...9

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Cute looks! Bad… everything else

KayakH317, 06/22/2021
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 3cyl Turbo 9A)

I bought the RS AWD and had been saving up and sold my dream truck to get something more affordable to drive. I loved it at first, awesome, quick, maneuverable! Then disaster, it started having a super hard shifting feel and would rev way up and jolt my forward, or rpms would drop and almost make someone rear end me! Took it to the shop and they claimed they drove it (got it back with 13 more miles on it) said they couldn’t diagnose the problem…they gave it back and it was even worse! How could they not notice?? GM was insanely uncooperative. I took it to the shop for the same issue 4 times and still no result. NOW it’s in the shop because I started it to go to work one morning and had a super rough idle and engine light was flashing, all the bells and whistles were going off. Car shut itself off. Shop said “misfire history code”… can anyone explain that to me? It’s been in the shop over a month now as it had been before every time… they haven’t touched it, WONT touch it. I can’t get a single person from GM to call me back and the shop won’t even talk to me. What is going on GM?? In the midsts of all that, I had several other issues such as low tire pressure going insane and mirror sensors going off while in park, radio lost Bluetooth for a while, AC wouldn’t work for 3 days in south Texas heat, all while still having the shifting feelings! I’m thinking the car had been misfiring it’s whole life and finally rattled itself apart! But that has nothing to do with all the electrical issues I mentions briefly before… GM GET YOUR S*** TOGETHER AND CALL YOUR CUSTOMERS BACK! I’m getting a Toyota…

9 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Trailblazer
View Offers
Chevrolet.com

Trailblazer RS

Blazergirl2021, 10/31/2020
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS 4dr SUV (1.3L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

Comfortable driver side seating options, great technology package and sound. Remote start is a real bonus for me. Good head room in the front seats. My 6'0 husband said he was surprised at how comfortable it was. I'm used to the stiffer suspension so ha e no complaints there. Great gas mileage so far (27mpg), and I do A LOT of driving. Overall very happy with my purchase!

CRAPPY TRANSMISSIONS

John D., 01/07/2021
updated 07/09/2021
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS 4dr SUV (1.3L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

10 miles on the odometer and back in for a coolant fix (check engine light on). Took them a week+ to fix. Barely hit 70 miles and the transmission locked up in first gear. This is a known from Chevy, per the service advisor at the Malloy dealership. They use to replace them, now they have to tear them down and find the problem. Been in the shop for over 10 days with little movement.

Build Your 2023 Trailblazer
At a Glance:
  • 8 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • 5 Packages
  • $26,200starting MSRP
Build & PriceChevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

1 out of 5 stars

Nice look but really poor quality

Brian, 04/23/2021
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer RS 4dr SUV (1.3L 3cyl Turbo CVT)

We purchased a 2021 Trailblazer RS in March and only had 500 miles on it when we started to have issues. First, the center stack display stopped working - just went black and needed to taken to the dealership after reset with fuse and negative battery disconnect did not work. Second, back windshield wiper does not work, won't move at all. Finally, and might be the biggest indication of the lack of quality control at the factory, we got center caps on the wheels with Chevy logos on the passenger side and Buick logos on the driver side. I understand that the Trailblazer and Buick Envision are built on the same platform (and I guess same factory) but the lack of attention on this shows there are some quality control issues. The Chevy logo on the center caps are black and the Buick logos are silver. Come on GM, get your act together. I will not be recommending this car (or any GM product) to anyone - and lots ask about this car as it's a great looking vehicle. Really disappointed and worried for the long-term reliability.

A Couple of Issues

Tony Dallas DeWitt, 12/04/2020
2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer ACTIV 4dr SUV AWD (1.3L 3cyl Turbo 9A)

I like the vehicle but I have had some issues since I purchased it in Oct 2020. Six weeks after I purchased the vehicle, we had quite a bit of rain for a few days. Afterward, I discovered the spare tire compartment soaking wet. The dealership had it in the shop for a week repairing four-seam leaks in the rear of the vehicle. Within a week of the body repairs, the auto-stop ceased to function.I took it back in Dec 3rd. After an hour and a half of waiting the service advisor let me know the feature was working, but could not or would not offer an explanation of what was done to remedy the situation. I was told the mechanic ran diagnostics and test drove the vehicle twice and that the service advisor also tested the function in the parking lot. Since the auto-stop began to work after the mechanic looked at the vehicle, I don't think it magically started working. Either there was a new issue with the vehicle or the water leak caused the issue.

12345...9