Used 2007 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Reviews

Used Suburban for Sale
Select your model:
12345...20

Pros
Cons

Replaced 2005 Durango

Clint, 09/26/2010
LT 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Ready to leave on 3K mile trip from Saskatchewan Canada to Disneyland California pulling a 33 foot camper and our Hemi Durango wouldn't start and dealer had no idea how to fix. Found the Burb (5.3L, LTZ, AWD) and it was awesome. Little less power than Hemi but better in everything else. Wife and 3 kids loved it. Added 1 qt oil in 3K miles, running Mobil 1 synthetic. Drove through cold and extreme heat, pouring rain, and wind with no problems. Very impressed overall. Better mileage then the Hemi and larger gas tank much appreciated as some stretches with minimal fuel service. But really, it is a full size vehicle, so who cares about mileage.Get a crossover if you want mileage.

Suburbans and mileage / ethenol gas

Chuck Maricle, 09/15/2006
LS 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have had a 2000, 2003 and now 2007 Suburban. It's like a Harley and motorcycles, everything else is not a Suburban. Regarding mileage, in Houston we have Ethenol for 1/2 the year which kills mileage to 12 or so. When I can get non-ethenol gas, it goes up to almost 19+ highway.

2007 burban AMAZING REVIEW FOR HIGH MILEAGE

themann258, 06/09/2014
LT 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

i have 200,000 miles and shes still running like a champ.. NOt to mention pulling my 6,500 lb boat and trailer without any stress.. FOR anyone who is finding great prices on the suburbans,tahoes,yukons and escalades but they have the 150k miles and up club. go for it this truck will not let you down... GM always does best.. will be with me for another 200,000 k

Roomy, fresh, with many nice features

GreggBoston, 11/06/2006
LT 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Decided to move up to a large SUV to accomodate our growing family and have been very pleased. We have an LT3 trim level vehicle with most of the options (sunroof, Nav radio, rear DVD, power liftgate, rear camera, heated seats) white with the tan interior. Rides and handles great on road, not much off road use yet. Front and 2nd row bench seats are reasonably comfortable. 3rd row is fair for adults, good for kids. Nav radio/ rear DVD system works well. Vehicle has some nice touches. For example, dome lamp override keeps the lights off to offload sleeping kids at night, the remote vehicle start during cold weather turns on the seat heaters. Exterior style nicer than it's Yukon XL cousin

Last Suburban I will ever buy

Marty, 01/25/2017
LT 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned 8 Suburbans in my 42 years of driving. The 2007 LTZ is by far the worst design since 1985. Replacing a headlight is pure insanity. New transmission at 100k. $5000 in repairs this year alone. For a giant vehicle the storage in the front console is poor at best. The engine and electronics have a mind of their own. Needs 1 quart of oil every month, where is it going? I had a 2003 Suburban, 200k miles and other than normal repairs I only replaced 1 starter, 1 water pump and 1 alternator. No transmission, no a/c, no accel module, no transfer case and I could replace a headlight on my own in 5 minutes instead of paying someone for 90 minutes of labor. Buying an Infiniti or Nissan this weekend and looking forward to it. The final straw was my phone call to GM when the transmission failed and the girl told me, "you should have taken better care of the truck!" I'm a fanatic with my trucks, this was a faulty defective part but she did not care, so neither do it......adios Mexican Suburban, hello USA Nissan!!

12345...20