Used 2017 Chevrolet SS Pricing
List Price $46,625 - $46,625
See other years
The 2017 Chevrolet SS carries over into its final year of production unchanged.
- Standard V8 engine delivers thrilling acceleration
- Spacious interior with a sizable backseat
- Handles remarkably well for a large sedan
- One of the few large sedans available with a manual transmission
- Tech/entertainment interface can be slow and frustrating
- Single trim level means less ability to tailor to preference
- Interior materials feel low rent for the car's price
- Standard V8 engine returns poor fuel economy
Read full review
Used 2017 Chevrolet SS for Sale
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the SS models:
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Indicates the presence of vehicles in blind spots with an LED-lit symbol in the side mirrors.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Warns the driver of vehicles approaching from the side when backing out of a parking spot.
- Lane Departure Warning
- Warns the driver if the car starts to drift out of the lane without a turn signal activated.
Needs the Discount!!!
This is a great car that was poorly marketed. GM put out a 20% discount on the car and at $40,000.00 it is a steal!
M5 at half the cost
This car pushes all the proper sport sedan buttons. It has the power to satisfy all but the crazies out there. Sophisticated adjustable suspension, exhaust function, steering feel and throttle mapping let you go from quiet sedate street driving to all out controlled sideways power induced oversteer with a turn of the control knob from the tour mode to the performance mode. Huge highly visible red caliper Brembo brakes to haul you down from very illegal velocities immediately identify this car as something special. Aside from the Brembos, there is very little else drawing attention to the true potential bottled up inside. You need only to "rub the lamp" to unleash the Mr. Hyde disposition. It can comfortably carry 4 or 5 adults. The manual transmission puts it in rare company for 4 door, V8 powered sedans. And, it is a very crisp and solid transmission with clean engagement and no discernible slop in the shifter. The clutch performs equally well while giving you confidence that it is up to the potential provided by the 6.2 liter Chevy LS3 V8 churning out 415 HP and 415 lb.ft. If you aspire to a full size, 4 door sport sedan with superb power and an unequalled fun factor, this is the car for you. I now have 2,700 miles on mine and these miles have provided me validation of my purchase every time I fire up its V8 and slide it in to 1st gear. I just love the car. I just sold my 2007 Audi S4 V8 manual transmission auto and replaced it with this SS. No regrets. Now with over 11,000 miles in 7 months, I still am excited every time I fire the V8 up. It not only sounds great but lives up to the sound with its performance. I'm now looking forward to replacing the Bridgestone tires with Michelin PS4s.