In response to COVID-19, many dealers are offering at-home delivery.
and ask for details.

2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $2,472
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Beautiful Truck

Wausau Homes Mokena, 12/19/2019
LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

Honestly, I've always owned Ford trucks - and I can say my experience has been pretty good. But after talking with Steve Sorensen from Phillips Chevy in Frankfort, I felt it was time for a change. The 2020 Silverado 2500 that we bought was EXACTLY what we needed for our business. I couldn't be more pleased with this truck and look forward to driving it every day. What an amazing experience, top notch service and incredible truck!!

DEF Hog

Dennis Pyle, 01/28/2020
LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

Purchased a 2020 Chevy HD2500 Duramax in Oct. 2019. Started a trip to California in mid Nov. towing 11,000 lb travel trailer. Used approximately 24 gallon of DEF for the round trip. Calculated was using a gallon of DEF every 135 miles or 7%. Usage seems excessive. Traveled I40 going out and I10 on return trip. Can't wait to see what the usage will be when I start across the Rockies this summer. Dealership and GM TAC says this is normal.

Best duramax to date

Happy mike, 02/01/2020
High Country 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

Pulls amazing with the new 10 speed automatic

Like a Rock

Rick A, 03/23/2020
LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

Take a ride in this Beast and you too will be hooked!

Really

Delisa Allen, 04/06/2020
LT 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

Most certainly a yankee designed this Texas edition truck, a mason jar does not fit in either cup holder. I’ve had to lock it in 4 wheel drive 10 times already to get out of mud holes. Drove a toyota 10 years only had to use 4 wheel drive maybe 4 times. Not impressed with the towing ability either. Also having a glitch in the backup camera an radio.