Used 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Classic Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Silverado 2500HD Classic for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great Truck, Especially the Diesel

Dominic Uliano, 02/20/2007

This is an awesome truck! I am super impressed with the power and acceleration of the Duramax/Allison combination. The ride is excellent and very quiet. The interior is not super flashy but it is very driver friendly. It also seats my family of 5 and my black lab very well (Crew Cab).

Grade A

austin, 03/07/2007

This is the nicest truck on the road hands down. I test drove all 3 competitors (Ford, Dodge and Chevy) and Chevy takes the cake. The ride is superior, engine is loud like the powerstroke and cummins, more HP(365 and more torque 660 lbs) very roomy and comfortable. Just needs bigger tires. Price is more and I could of got a diesel for 40 grand but hey 45 grand for a Chevy and that truck is worth it. 5 stars

Fun and Cheap

Derrick, 05/12/2007

I just got this 2500HD with the 6.0 gas engine and I love it. Even though this is the basic W/T version, it gives me plenty of cash to play with to make changes. Ride is great for a 3/4 ton even with "E" tires. Interior is nice and I enjoy having the 40/20/40 bench seat. Easy to clean just like my wife's Element with the vinyl flooring (not missing the carpet). Just added a performance exhaust and love the sound and launch!!! FYI, I've been driving diesels for the last 8 years and loved them, but missed the raw power of the gas engine. Trade-off is the low mileage though, but loads of fun to drive and cheap to insure!

Towing doesn't get better than this

Doug C, 06/14/2007

Duramax w/ Allison Trans is the way to go. I regularly pull a 13.5K fifth wheel and sometimes forget it is back there. Rides better than my SUV, gets better fuel economy (gotta love a diesel) and has all the same creature comforts. I would definitely buy again, although I'm thinking I won't have to.

Chevrolet 2500hd Ext Cab 4x4

Jim, 03/29/2008

Great riding and driving truck! Can handle the occassional work load well! Good reliabilty! The new six speed automatic transmission is a dissappointment! I currently still own a 2500hd classic with the old 4 speed automatic trans and under similar driving conditions cosistently gets 3.1 miles per gallon better fuel economy! I would have expected the 6 speed to get better fuel economy than the old one!