Used 2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews - 41 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:

Bad Exhaust
By Ken Hatter

2014 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

On the 2014 LTZ the exhaust pipes stop short of the ports which caused them to turn black on the outside of the ports. Chevrolet fixed this on later models but made no after market extensions for the 2014’s.

Awesome large car for the money.
By Bruce

2014 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Seats are a little hard.

Love my Chevy
By John Carrion

2014 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan w/1LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This one of many Impalas that i own this one four Cylinder perform the best never had any problems with it will buy again .

Cool Car at First
By Kyle B

2014 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Loved this car, took car of it the best I could, maintaining it at a dealer. Dut due to Chevys poor design seems I always have issues with it. In the winter it shifts hard and remote start sounds awful. After this past winter I washed it and because of the location for my detection sensors and Chevy doesn’t put a splash guard or anything down there to protect them they got wet and shorted out. Those run $350-$400. So you can fix it and possibly break it again. The new look is awesome though and the car is defiantly a head turner from the outside and inside of the car is stunning but mechanically where it’s counts it’s struggling.

DON'T EVEN BOTHER
By Dalton Richards

2014 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan w/1LT (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a 2014 Impala LT eco sedan. First off when got the car loved it! The car now has 77,000 miles and I've had nothing but problems with the car! First off battery went out when diagnose a new vehicle usually you can tell when battery is going no this car will leave you stranded from what I experienced! Second when it go cold my ABS light comes on and dings at me to service stabletrac! Next had a Intake rocker arm solenoid go out and just threw my car around for a ride. Love the car but I have had nothing but problems I am to point I wont by GM products do to this terrible terrible experience I've had with this car! Going back to Dodge!