Used 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

Used Corvette for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Outstanding machine

BB, 03/25/2018
Z06 w/3LZ 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 7M)

For the past six months I have owned my first Corvette, and I have to admit I was a bit hesitant at first about purchasing one but boy was I wrong. Even though it is American made, the quality of the car is top notch and it feels very well built. So far I have found almost zero things to complain about with this vehicle. The stock exhaust note is great because its isn't insanely loud but it is definitely loud enough and the acceleration is mind boggling. I have yet to come even close to pushing this car to the limit and in all honesty I don't think I ever will. Its surprisingly comfortable as well and if you put it into touring mode the suspension becomes very soft and supple which is something I never would have expected. If there is one thing that I can complain about, it would have to be the traction that seems almost impossible to get any time you hit the gas peddle even a little bit. It isn't necessarily touchy but you have to be very cautious and aware that the backend will get loose very quickly. Another thing that I love about my z06 is the exterior styling. The car is very sexy and sleek and if it weren't for the Corvette badge on the front, I could easily mistake it for a Ferrari. Overall I am head over heels in love with my z06 and would definitely recommend this to anyone in the market looking for supercar performance at an unbeatable price.

transmission is still a disapointment

S Robalino, 04/14/2018
Stingray w/1LT 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

after many updates by the dealer (mainly new types of transmission fluid) the transmission still behaves erratically at random times, its just not fixable. This unfixable issue plus the irritating ticking noise from the engine (sounds like an old truck with a leaky exhaust), make the car a never buy again proposition - the car has now 18K miles only (after 3 years)

Lightning FAST !!

Jay Brazelton, 04/13/2017
Z06 w/3LZ 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl S/C 7M)

This Car Has Plenty of POWER & SEX APPEAL, The Blue Tooth is Really Convenient, The 8 Speed Transmission Helps with the Gas Mileage, I do wish the Stereo was just a little Stronger with the Top Down, But the Handling of the Car with the Michelin Pro Cup tires Stay Glued to the Road As long as the Traction Control is on. Its The BEST CORVETTE BY FAR, & I started driving them in 1969. Its going to be hard to Top this Z06 3LZ WHITE Convertible with the Spice Package for Under $110,000.

Heart Skipped a Beat. 1yr Better Beat Stronger

Bill Mullinix,Jr. , 04/01/2020
Grand Sport 2dr Coupe w/3LT (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

My slightly used 2017 C7 Grand Sport is Corvette number 3. My first was 1998 C5 Coupe, second is 2008 C6 Z06 427/505 Wil Cooksey Limited Edition #313. I never thought another Corvette could take my breath away until the delivery door opened and I saw for the first time my 2017 Watkins Glen Gray 3LT, C7 Grand Sport. It was absolute joy for this 72 yr. old BOOMER. Grandest of the Grand Sports and it's mine. One year ownership anniversary March 27, 2021. Enjoy it more every day. My easy escape during pandemic year! Great companion with our '08 Z06. Corvette obsessed for sure!

Loving my Admiral blue Z06 7MT 2LZ

dmaxwellh, 02/05/2018
Z06 w/2LZ 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 7M)

I have been fortunate to have owned quite a few amazing cars over the years (C5 corvette, 997.2 Carrera, GT500, ZL-1, and 991.1 Carrera), and this one is quite simply superb. The design, power, and handling are phenomenal. There is so little to find fault with! The acceleration is addictive. The carbon ceramic brakes are powerful and clean! The targa top is a welcomed feature, as is the front-parking camera. Chevrolet knocked it out of the park with the 2017 Z06.

12345...8