Used 2017 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

Used Corvette for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Born in the USA

Stephen , 05/09/2018
Stingray w/1LT 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

The only thing that made turning in my C6 tolerable was driving home with my C7. I have owned my 2017 C7 for nearly one year now. No realizability issues...knock on wood. The car is very fast, super looking inside and out and has the comfort of an everyday car. The interior is a major (did I say major?) improvement over previous models. An amazing value. In my opinion, the C7 is among the top (if not the top) corvette ever made. I have had my share of corvettes but this one is my favorite.

Buyer Beware! Bending and Cracking Wheels on C7

MadGSOwner, 02/07/2019
Grand Sport w/2LT 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

The wheels on C7 Grand Sport and Z06 models are bending and cracking under normal driving conditions -- brand new or at very low miles. Instead of recalling or replacing under bumper to bumper warranty, GM is throwing owners to the wolves claiming "road damage." Wheel warranties may cover cosmetic damage, but won't necessarily cover bent or cracked wheels. If you buy one of these vehicles prepare to spend 3-4 thousand additional dollars for new wheels when the factory wheels crack or bend within the first few thousand miles. Shameful and potentially dangerous.

Bat Mobile

Tim P, 01/18/2018
Z06 w/3LZ 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 7M)

I had the 2016 Corvette Z-51 first and I purchased this one exactly one year later. This one is so much more power. The regular is probably all the power anyone could ever use on the street. This regular corvette would make a very good everyday driver. The second with all that power you would just be looking at way to much expense in tires. The tires are only good for about 15k miles. If you want the ultimate affordable car the Z06 is it. The speed it can achieve so quickly is crazy. The shear thrill and smile on your face is second to none! I have the A8 transmission and no one needs a 7 speed manual in this car. It is impossible to shift that fast. The automatic is faster 0-60mph by a few 10th's.

Still the Best I’ve had

Ken Robertson, 04/22/2018
Z06 w/2LZ 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 7M)

This is the second C7 I’ve owned. I’ve owned 7 Corvettes in all and the 2017 Z06 is by far the best one I’ve ever had. Except for the summer only tires restricting me to warm weather driving (above 40 degrees) I have nothing but good to say about this car. Now my update--I recently bought all season tires so the above restriction no longer applies. I've now got 23000 in 2 1/2 of driving this machine. Not an ounce of trouble with this car.

2017 Grand Sport A Bust!

Sarah Hash-Rodgers, 09/02/2017
Grand Sport w/2LT 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

Shoppers be ware - I purchased my 2017 Grand Sport, Black Rose (color) in July 2017 with 15 miles on odometer from a reputable dealer in Michigan. I drove it back to Virginia, pleased as punch! On August 31st after 900 miles, my Grand Sport is in the shop with transmission problems. The vehicle suddenly would not shift gears when parked (park to reverse). Had to be put on a rollback and take to a local Chevy/GM dealer. So far they are telling me it is not the TCM, Looking at sensors now. . . It is Labor Day Weekend . .. really wanted to be out and about with my local vette club . .. sitting at home trying to find out how many other 2017s have had this issue and thinking to myself, I just wasted $70,000. Took me 22 years to save up and make this purchase. The degree of disappointment and disbelief is indescribable. Feedback and advice is most welcome.

12345...8