Used 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

Used Corvette for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Blown Away

Mr. Radon, 03/13/2009
Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Never owned a new car, saved up and bought this baby. Did the NCM delivery in late October, drive back to Seattle was a blast! Got 28.5mpg over 3,150 miles! Car is so fast, so comfortable. I love the keyless entry, push button start, bluetooth sync with MY phone, 6 CD changer that plays MP3's, Aux input for my i-Pod. Best of all is the configurable Heads Up Display. Wish they would not have installed On- Star, but I guess if I ever have a bad accident it will call home. Every day I open the garage door and see this beast sitting there I get a huge smile. Every once in awhile I drive to work in it, hit 120 on the interstate on-ramp, merge at 65. Yep, you can do that in this car!

Bill's 2009 Z-06 LT1

Billo McNab, 04/07/2009
Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Received my Z-06 LT 1 early in Jan 09. Had to wait for decent weather to experience the car. Had a road trip from Michigan to Georgia recently. What a Car. Overall 30mpg over 1700 Miles. My last Car was a 2004 SVT Cobra. The Z-06 is a step up in Car. Comfortable, thrilling and a looker ( Cyber Grey ). Very happy so far.

american classic vrroom

sketchbone, 04/18/2009
2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Bought a black 1LT manual earlier today and I'm already hooked. My 4 year old g35 was giving me no problems, but I was aching to get a new American car to help my fellow citizens as they've helped us in the NOLA area since Katrina. Initially thought the cadillac CTS was the car to get. Then I thought, why not an American icon? Got the new vette for the low 40s ( a bargain), took about 10 people for a spin already. What a beautiful sweet deep voracious sound that corresponds to the darting acceleration as I step on the gas pedal. I only wish the sound system were a bit better( unable to locate the upgraded bose with a non-Z manual transmission). No matter, the motor is music to my ears.

The best one yet

isgt, 04/19/2009
2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

3rd Corvette I had a 2002, an electronics nightmare. 2006 fast not a lot of built quality, 2009 what a great car quiet as any car faster then most great gas mileage, The base Corvette is the best value on the sports car market, Nothing makes me happier than racing a Porsche costing 2x as much and getting 20+ miles to the gallon. I drive in the snow rain and have never been stuck in this car.

A Dream come true

LovemyVette, 11/04/2009
2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I will start by saying WHAT A MACHINE ! This is my second Corvette, my first one was a 99 magnetic red and it was a great car. My new 09 blows it away. I knew it would be better than the 99 but never imagined how much better. It rides great, handles like a dream and the dual mode exhaust makes a noticeable difference in both sound and performance. The 3LT trim package with the Z51 option also well worth it. Every time I go to the garage and see my Vette sitting there it brings a huge smile to my face !

12345...7