Used 2009 Chevrolet Corvette Consumer Reviews

Used Corvette for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Exceptional vehicle

richardson, 12/02/2008
2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

This is the third Corvette and the best one I have owned. This vehicle is not only fun to drive, very quite, easy riding. Is new red color with LT3 package. The seats are very comfortable, interior has been enhanced. The tire noise has been reduced. Mileage is great and car is still breaking in. Would buy another Corvette.

Awesome car

Mr. Radon, 12/17/2008
Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

Did the NCM (R8C) delivery on 10-23- 08. After hearing the car rolled off on 9-23-08 I was like a kid waiting for Christmas. I arrived with my sister and dad. The delivery experience was super. NCM guide was awesome. Drove 3000 miles back to Seattle via Chicago, Denver, Boise, and then Seattle. I could not be happier. Over the entire trip I averaged over 28mpg! Road noise was not an issue. Wish all my cars had a HUD, hands free Bluetooth, XM radio and 505 hp! The hardest part is keeping the smile off my face. Heard a lot of negative items about the car like road noise, steering, ect.. Nope, 125% satisfied with my Z06.

2009 Chevrolet Corvette 2dr Hatchback (6

Kirkland, 12/19/2008
2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Traded in my 2004 Corvette coupe on a new 2009 4LT Blade Silver Metallic coupe fully loaded with the exception of dual exhaust. Was able to get one of the first of the new color automatics off the line. Added color coordinated spoiler and door handles, primium mats and a cargo organizer. Car looks fantastics and handles and performs to levels I did not experience with my 2004 vette. This car is not for special occassions, its ment to be driven and enjoyed everyday and thats exactly what I'm doing. Mileage and storage capacity on this car is the best kept secret. This car is awesome on so many levels. You have to drive it to believe it. My new K40 radar/laser system completes the package.

Bang For The Buck

larrythedog, 01/25/2009
Z06 2dr Coupe (7.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is my second 427 Corvette, the first being a 1966 and needless to say the difference between night and day. I like most every experience I have had with the car, from the dealer on down. This car was meant to be driven every day if need be. One has to remember this is a sports car and not a Cadillac and so it rides like a sports car, no problem there. There are so many after market things that can be done to this car and the service manuals make it easy on the DIY’rs. Out there on the road there are not too many cars that can hang with you regardless of price. It's a gentleman in town and a warrior on the road. Love the Cyber Grey

3rd Corvette, the best one yet

Isgt, 02/04/2009
2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

I have always had a love affair with the Corvette. My 2002 was an computer nightmare, lots of electronics problems. I then moved up to a 2006, much improved but I had some quality issues. 3500 miles on my 2009. It is so much better than my 2006. I now can say this car has improved and perfected. I am impressed with how quiet and tight just a real solid car. 100% the most bang for the buck. 430 hp for $43,000 I win.

12345...7