Skip to main content

$11,499

Used Colorado for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2011 Colorado, so we've included reviews for other years of the Colorado since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

A power house in disguise

Joseph Mumford, 09/07/2016
2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT3 4dr Extended Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

It's the fastest truck I've owned. The 4x4 is awesome. Great handling. Do not be fooled by a small truck!

4 out of 5 stars
Also Consider
7 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC Canyon Elevation
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

4.5 out of 5 stars

Don't listen to the "experts"--this is a great truck!

sldl04, 06/08/2014
2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

Since I don't need a full-size truck, I moved from a '99 GMC Sierra to the Colorado. I bought this one used with 45,000 miles and I must say that I love this truck. I think I have a rare model, since it has the leather option with the LT2 trim level, which usually comes with the LT3 trim. The best thing that I ended up with in this truck is the optional 5.3L V8. In a mid-size truck like this one, the power to weight ratio is unbelievable. 300hp and 320 ft/lbs of torque is on tap and I can tow up to 6000 lbs with it. The experts are idiots--they slammed this truck in their reviews, but on average, the owners have given very high reviews.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Great Little Truck

Diane, 04/23/2010
2010 Chevrolet Colorado Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I loved my '05 Colorado so much I bought a 2010. It is a great little truck. Though the automatic "bogs down" if you tromp on the gas peddle too hard too fast(something that did not happen with the manual transmission in the '05), the performance is good, gas mileage is good, and the truck is very comfortable to drive. The interior is roomy even though it is not an extended cab. It is a basic truck that meets my hauling needs without the expensive bells and whistles, and I recommend the Colorado to anyone needing a smaller pickup that does the job.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Great Truck

BestShopper, 08/08/2010
2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT1 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

This is my second Colorado Z71 Crew Cab. Loved my 2004, so bought another one. Based on my research, it has the best mileage in its class. Ride is great for a truck. People often comment on the nice ride. Back seat is very roomy.

4.38 out of 5 stars

Nice Truck !!!

bonharbor, 08/18/2011
2011 Chevrolet Colorado LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

1600 miles on it and quite satisfied so far. I pulled a small pop-up trailer less than 100 miles and I was very impressed by the trailering aspects of the vehicle. The gas mileage was 14.5 per gal on the round trip. In summary good value, good looking black truck.

12345...6