Used 2011 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Reviews

$8,861

Used Colorado for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Nice Truck !!!

bonharbor, 08/18/2011
LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

1600 miles on it and quite satisfied so far. I pulled a small pop-up trailer less than 100 miles and I was very impressed by the trailering aspects of the vehicle. The gas mileage was 14.5 per gal on the round trip. In summary good value, good looking black truck.

DON'T RELY ON EXPERT REVIEWS

dchronister, 04/08/2011
LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

DON'T RELY ON EXPERT REVIEWS,LIKE CONSUMER REPORTS,EDMUNDS,ECT.... LOOK AT CONSUMER REVIEWS, THOSE ARE REAL WORLD TESTS ON THE COLORADO. IF I WENT BY A PARTICULAR(SO CALLED EXPERT) I WOULD NEVER HAVE BOUGHT THIS TRUCK. THIS IS MY SECOND COLORADO IV'E OWNED,A 04 COLORADO EXT, AND NOW A 2010 EXT. LOVE BOTH OF THEM! GOOD MPG,GOOD POWER,VERY NICE LOOKING TRUCK...AND DID NOT HAVE PROBLEMS WITH EITHER OF THEM, VERY RELIABLE! IF YOR IN THE MARKET? DON'T SKIP THIS TRUCK, ITS A VERY GOOD TRUCK.

Expect about 10 years life

romulan1, 09/21/2014
LT1 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the truck new in 2011. Regular cab 1 Lt 4X4 Currently the frame rails have rust up and down them. I expect the rust to eat through the thin frame rails in less than 10 years from now. My 99 Dakota has thicker frame rails and also more black paint on them.

Very Dissapointed

nickb85, 01/17/2013
LT1 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

After having 2 friends buying colorados and the good review i went and bought a new one in august 2011. I just bought the lt1 2wd with auto trans. For first month everything was great. Then when starting truck it would spit and sputter until it made this weird vacuum noise. took to dealer and they put new parts on and still didnt help. Then my turn signal switch started messing up. Last but not least when starting it makes a bad chain dragging noise that we have yet to figure out. this happened with less then 4k miles and i keep extra good care of my vehicles. Looking to trade in for a import truck. my 95z28 with 130k miles has no problems. but a new truck has a lot. I wouldnt buy again.

Starting issues

Gloria Christensen , 04/27/2021
LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

Bought my 2011 Colorado brand new and in 5 years had starting issues. Had to wait 10 minutes before it would start. At first it was only once in a while and now it's a lot more frequent. I wouldn't own another Colorado ever again!