2018 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Chevrolet Camaro Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

Fantastic automobile
By Larry Strick

2018 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Given the incredible performance and German car quality ride and handling, the 6th generation Camaro SS is the car deal of the century.

Windshield & side windows fogging up
By Johnny Rivera

2018 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

In humid and/or rainy weather conditions, my 2018 Chevy camaro 6cyl LT windshield & side windows fog up to the point where you are actually blind! I had the same issue with my 2016 Camaro which is why I traded it in. I have taken it in twice to be serviced with no fix! I have contacted GM & started a case file but so far no positive resolution. I’ve researched this problem on the internet & apparently it goes back as far as the 2015 Camaro from what I’ve read so far. You can read threads on Camaroid6 & There are also videos on YouTube that illustrate the problem. This is a definite safety issue!

Best Camaro so far.
By Jonnnn

2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Having owned many, many Camaro’s over the years I can say without a doubt this was my best purchase. The power, brakes and drivability for the money is mind boggling. The fuel mileage is...well expected for this amount of power. It’s nice driving a car that can’t be touched by 99% of what’s on the road around you. Yet- It’s docile enough that my wife drives it to work once a week without complaining about it. A lot of people ask me about the visibility when driving, I think like any car you drive you get used to it. I have a new m3 and when I jump in it after driving the Camaro for some time, the m3 feels like I’m sitting on top of the car. Get back into the Camaro and it feels like your in the bat mobile. You feel more connected or a part of the Camaro. I do agree with others about the paint, it is thin. Overall I love it-Go GM, you did a great job.

Finally bought my dream car.
By Jorge

2018 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I am loving every minute of this car. I was really surprised it was a 4-cylinder, but with the turbo it still has amazing acceleration, and it is great on gas. The handling and ride is great. The car is very comfortable (and I am a big guy). I definitely recommend this vehicle. Whether you want to cruise the highways or just drive to work everyday.

See The USA In A CAMARO Chevrolet
By Allen

2018 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I bought this car in March and love every minute of driving it. Everything works great and quality control is well done. The concerns about vision are overblown. If you use the rearview mirror and side mirrors properly, sight is not a problem. The convertible top works great including the keyfob feature (which lets you lower top without being in car). The remote start feature is also a plus! This car is lots of fun to drive and it looks great. I feel it is a good value for the money and would buy it again after using it for 4 months! If you're thinking about buying one --- DO IT--You'll enjoy it and have a ton of fun!!!