Used 2003 BMW Z4 Consumer Reviews - 194 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Z4 model:

Great new old car!
By Benjamin

2003 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I found my '03 2.5i for $7900.00, with 66,000 original, verified miles. Three car had been superbly maintained by the first owner, who had it for twelve and a half years, and not so well by the second owner, who had it for two years. After spending another two thousand dollars to fix the things the second owner couldn't afford to keep up with, it's like a new car again. As someone else said, many people don't believe it's a fifteen year old car. Loads of power, style, and mine even got the bluetooth addon package. Highly recommend these to anyone looking for an affordable, fun sports car.

Happy Birthday to Me
By Lisa

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Turning 50 this year and it was in my plan to buy a convertible to celebrate that and my son graduating from college was in the market for a MBZ convertible but accidentally came across a private owner selling his for an unbelievably low price due to health issues. So well kept so befell in love at first sight. Has 132,000 mike on it but it was so maintained I bought it and haven’t looked back since. So fast, sound system amazing and I like the simplicity of dash. However cup holders suck terribly. Other than that I’m having fun but a little overwhelmed by all of the looks I get when rolling with the top down. Looking forward to using this as my second/fun car.

Sharp Car!
By Frank Pugh

2003 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

My 2003 BMW Z4 looks great, and drives great, I get compliments every where I go. Most people think that it's newer than an '03. I think it's the smartest style in it's class!

So much fun!
By Joel

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i 2dr Roadster (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Does not handle bumps or dips well at all, nor dirt or puddles, but what do you expect from a sports car? It is so much fun to drive--the top comes down automatically, the steering is excellent, the acceleration is amazing, the look is great, the sound system is phenomenal

Love this little car.
By Edmunds Shopper

2003 BMW Z4 2.5i 2dr Roadster (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Ok. I know it's not new, but it's totally fun. I love my little car. My friend calls it my go-cart, but that's because he's jealous. It has great pick up when I need to move or go up a hill, I know it will go swiftly. I feel safe in the car. Because it's older, it doesn't have a lot of the new technology that newer cars have. No blue tooth or navigation, but I don't need that where I drive. I enjoy getting in my car every day. I get loads of compliments on how the car's style has stayed "in style" and everyone thinks its a new car and is 14 years old! I couldn't be happier with my lil Z4.