Skip to main content

MSRP Starting at
$107,900

Save as much as $3,771
Select your trim:

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 M5, so we've included reviews for other years of the M5 since its last redesign.

2019 Bmw M5

Tony Steve, 05/30/2019
2019 BMW M5 Competition 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

Okay well, the M5 is a a beautiful car, in my opinion it scored a 10/10 in every aspect. I don’t why the other reviews said it lack in Luxary compared to its competitors, like what? It’s a BMW they are number one in the game. Don’t listen to everyone they're high as a Kit. That’s all I wanted to say. If you read this I love you. Hahaha

Sedan with speed

Luvfuel, 03/20/2019
2019 BMW M5 Competition 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

A great sedan when we take the kids but a sports car otherwise. Amazing acceleration and the options are over the top. Paid a bit of premium for the non standard exterior color

Brilliant Combination Track Car / Everyday Driver

tdracer, 08/11/2019
updated 08/16/2021
2019 BMW M5 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

I really loved my '07 328xi - and the AWD was great for ski trips. But it was getting a bit long in the tooth and the F30 3 series left me cold. Then I discovered the new M5 and ordered a 2019. This car is brilliant - more power than I'll ever need (but like having it anyway), handles and drives wonderfully, is a fantastic long distance cruiser, and with the addition of a set of all season tires I can drive it year around and take it skiing. Open road, I get around 25 mpg - which is about the same as the 328xi got - and I don't drive it slow. Latest update Aug 2021: Now that it's properly broken in, it just gets better and I'm actually getting somewhat better gas mileage than I did with the 328xi (about 10% better). Not bad considering it's a larger, heavier car with over two and half times the horsepower!

Retirement present to myself

M5 Lover, 07/31/2019
2019 BMW M5 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

After years of driving a BMW 528 and Porsches to work I spoiled myself. This is a fantastic road car and I love the soft close doors and massaging seats. It has a tremendous amount of power up in the mountains and handles like it is on rails. This car exceeds what I thought it would be like. This is a race car disguised as a luxury car!

One bad motorscooter

Dale in Denver, 01/28/2019
updated 02/01/2021
2018 BMW M5 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

Traded in my 2017 Challenger Hellcat on this 2018 M5 so I have some experience with ultra high performance cars. Here in Denver the Hellcat was a nightmare when the temps were below 60. The M5 has all wheel drive so the power delivery is so much more controlled. I wouldn't want to drive the M5 in the snow but when the temps are low and roads are dry it makes you feel like you're totally in control.The M5 is a little smaller and has four doors so you can put people or groceries in the back seat and not just your racing helmet. Interior materials and comfort are better and the sterio is way better. It's been a year since I posted this review and since then I hit a deer in Kansas last summer. It was a tremendous impact causing 25K in damage but the car handle the impact incredibly well. Was doing about 65 MPH at the time but the car continued straight as an arrow. Not even a hint of loss of control. Unfortunatly, the deer didn't fare as well. There still was a piece of it hanging off the car when I sent it to the body shop.