Used 2011 BMW 7 Series Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 BMW 7 Series Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 7 Series model:

I like my Bimmer
By Satisfied Buyer

2011 BMW 7 Series 740i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Is a great family car

BMW 2011 750LI xdrive
By Derrick

2011 BMW 7 Series 750Li xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

About 6 months ago the car started sputtering when you accelerate. I found online that you can take your BMW 750LI xdrive in for a customer care package ( They did not call it a recall but a customer care package.) I thought this would correct the problems because they replace some sensors and vacuum hose but the problem is still there.

BMW did a full diagnostic and said (Remove and replace all injectors (x8), ignition coils (x8),and spark plugs (x8) (During the inspection found the vehicle misfiring) final cost will run $6777.00 my warranty company will refuse to pay because they wanted to know what would you replace all 8 injectors and all of the other parts because all 8 injectors cant be bad. The warranty company think BMW know they have a faulted Injection systems and trying to upgrade and correct the problem at the customer expense. The car burn major oil, BMW claim this is normal.

I will get a second opinion. This is the worst car I have ever own and when you spend a 100,000 on a car you expect to drive it more then 4 years without all of the problems these car has cost us. I thought BMW quality meant something to the company , their name and their customers.
WBAKC8C50BC432527
F02(2008 - 2011)

C432527

Beemer lovin
By Shane Schneider

2011 BMW 7 Series 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

Nice Car!
By Mike

2011 BMW 7 Series 740i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Please know that there is Blue Tooth - BUT it only works with the calling part of your iPhone. So you need a connector to play Pandora or iTunes. Cup holders - virtually useless and could not have been placed in a worst position. This is a chronic problem with the 7 series, my 1998 750 was better than this model 2011. Now everything else I have nothing to complain about, I can't imagine owning another car.

What a waste of money!!!!
By K Rasheed, M.D

2011 BMW 7 Series 750Li 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6A)

Please do not spend any big dollars and buy BMW. I have this car and it has been to dealership five times in matter of just three years. Car stopped while I was driving!!! they had to change fuel injectors and then it happened again after few months. Then the back up camera did not work!!! The fuel injectors started to make clicking noise and they said it was normal. !! I have just 27000 miles and it is four years which is not much for any car. So please take my advice and think and do more research before you spend huge amount of money on this car.