2018 Audi Q3 Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Audi Q3 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q3 model:

Great little CUV
By Jeffrey

2018 Audi Q3 Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have been in the market for a CUV and the Q3 is the one that won my heart. I have a Quattro Premium Plus with Sport Package and Navigation. It was the perfect size for me as I do not have any children (Q5 was too big). Although my previous car (2016 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited) had a ton of advanced safety features, I found them rather annoying, nor did I ever use the adaptive cruise control. The Q3 handles well, has a high quality interior, as well as a quiet and comfortable ride. Although, not everything is perfect, there are some compromises. Acceleration and gas mileage is okay. But those are things I can overlook. Otherwise, this is a decent little CUV. Look forward to many road trips with it.

A nicely powered crossover SUV
By Meester Mux

2018 Audi Q3 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Its higher end

Excellent car
By Formula-A

2018 Audi Q3 Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had Benz 2010 many years and owned also the GLA 250 but AUDI Q3 much better, for the price, comfort, quality of material and reliability. Every car has pron and cons. Here are winning things in this car perfect size, quality of material, performance. Less noise than in GLA. Excellent navigation systems, Benz NAV is worse I ever seen. The best NAV only Land Rovers have. Panoramic roof very good. Limitations are can’t figure out how garage opener works, it has buttons but I was not able figure out. The wheel I’m not so happy in sport model for that however regular model excellent. Gas mileage are okay, the best was in GLA honestly. But that it, so I give 4 stars for Audi Q3 and recommend this car.

A Converted Lexus User
By Tom M.

2018 Audi Q3 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Have been a Lexus user for 20 years but the Q3 was the car that convinced me to change over. Great performance and safety. Fun car to drive. The one negative is there is no Homelink for garage door so have to use a clicker which is 30 year old technology. That was disappointing. Didn't find that out until after I bought the car. Audi needs to change that and be upfront it currently does not have it.