Skip to main content
MSRP Starting at
$66,900

Save as much as $190
Select your trim:

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2022 A6 allroad, so we've included reviews for other years of the A6 allroad since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Mommy’s new toy

CaliMom, 08/04/2020
2020 Audi A6 allroad 3.0 TFSI Prestige quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

This car does everything: neighborhood, highway off-road. It’s a dream to drive with a very comfortable cabin and lots of power. All the benefits of an SUV but drives like a sedan.

THE A6 ALLROAD ON THE EDGE OF THE WILD WEST

Dakota Territory Terror!!!, 10/22/2021
2021 Audi A6 allroad Prestige 4dr Wagon AWD w/55 TFSI (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

I ve had my A6 for roughly 5 months! So far……I’m enjoying the daylights out of it! There are some things I really like. #1 Pro). The styling is eye catching…I’ve had Lexus, Cadillac, Porsche ,Lincolns, and numerous corvettes and muscle cars…..nothing has caught the public’s eye like this car…….nearly everyday, someone comments! My UPS driver thinks it’s “ the most beautiful car…” he’s ever seen…..usually the first question is “what is it? It has the four rings in the grill, but the grill is so distinctive, that most do even notice the Audi rings. #1 con). This is actually a little thing, but it drives me nuts how Audi could build a $76,000 (MSRP) vehicle and provided a power tailgate close ONLY on the tailgate! What were they thinking? There are a lot of lesser things that I really like about this car: the rear steer, the mini hybrid helper motor and attendant acceleration , the adjustable air suspension, the massage seating, the interior night lighting and last but certainly not least, the abundant technology!! I transitioned from a 2019 Lincoln Nautilus……..nearly identical engine specs, but the Allroad would blow the doors of the Lincoln in acceleration and BRAKING……..OMG!! Sans seatbelt and you’ll have a interesting imprint on your chest! So Yep…..I’m still enjoying I driving it and the Tech should keep me occupied till it’s time is done! I gotta give my BluesWagon an 8.5! Still 1 full point higher than my Porsche Cayenne S! ( and it had the intoxicating V-8)

smooth is the rule

Harrison, 06/08/2020
updated 12/09/2020
2020 Audi A6 allroad 3.0 TFSI Premium Plus quattro 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 7AM)

this is a comfortable car, top-tech, doors require an extra pull to close, Almost like the mechanics of the door were made for the soft-close option. My doors are often centimeters from being closed. The ride of this car is very smooth and quiet. Stereo is a good one, better than most stock systems. Great for a long trip. Very smooth, quiet.

Swag Wag

maleRN82, 09/19/2022
2022 Audi A6 allroad Prestige 4dr Wagon AWD w/55 TFSI (3.0L 6cyl Turbo gas/electric mild hybrid 7AM)

Absolutely love my A6 Allroad. It is a very rare car, which adds exclusivity. The exterior aesthetics is sleek and rugged at the same time. Prior to this vehicle, I had a Q3 and Q5. While both those cars were great, I couldn’t wait to get back into a wagon. I had an Outback and checked out a current model, but it felt more like a CUV more than a wagon. The A6 Allroad has an air suspension which soaks up all the road imperfections. The fit and finish is top notch. The interior is attractive and made from high quality materials. I love the ambient lighting at night. You can customize it with so many colors. B&O sound system is amazing. I love the tech in this car… virtual cockpit is clear and easy to read. The current Audi MMI is simple and easy to learn. I use Apple CarPlay for the most part. I especially like the fact that it is easier for me to put my bike and other equipment on top of the car. It has a lower roof line which is easier to reach. It has a lower center of gravity, which makes it handle better than an SUV. Driving dynamics matter to me. The trunk volume is great and very useable. Now for the negatives… for a relatively large vehicle, back seat dimensions seems similar to the Q5. I expected a little more leg room. The climate control is touch screen, so it can be challenging to adjust HVAC settings while driving. Because the infotainment system and HVAC controls are all touchscreen, fingerprints are left all over the place. The piano black material that runs along the dash collects a lot of dust. At low speeds, the dual clutch transmission can be a little choppy. But once up to speed, this car is silky smooth. Front row storage is a little stingy for a large car. There’s plus and minuses to all vehicles, but I still love it. I will hold onto this car for a long time before I’m forced to buy an electric vehicle.

3 out of 5 stars