Used 2015 Audi A3 Consumer Reviews - 41 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Audi A3 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A3 model:

very good
By minh pham

2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

cheap entry-level luxury.

The best there is
By Ebrucebosch

2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Premium quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Look at used Audi’s as the a 4 conv. The new ones depreciate quickly. Audi owners take care of their cars, so it’s hard to go wrong.

Loved All But A Minor Detail
By Alice

2015 Audi A3 1.8 TFSI Premium 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I LOVED this vehicle. I had it a year, leasing it. I owned it in an area with several feet of snow and even in the fwd version with factory tires she handled excellent. I honestly I had great experience and only got out of the car and did not purchase due to two things. The first was that I do not have children, and only rarely do my back seats get used. Well one day I went to open my back door and the handle fell off, this was at about 800 miles (got it with 15) on the vehicle. Since it was a lease I thought this would be an easy go in and get it fixed. Wrong. They tried charging me just to look at it - over $100 - and then said that the warranty on the vehicle would not cover this as it was wear and tear. I was in disbelief as I only had used the back door on that car a handful of times. After fighting the dealership and calling corporate, they agreed to at least look at it for free. It ended up being a very simple fix, and they didn't charge me - though the bill they almost gave me was for over $300. The second was simply a cost thing. The first oil change on her was over $350. I understand other things are checked and such, but honestly the cost of the one visit was as much as my payment. I LOVED the vehicle and would definitely get another, I would just be VERY mindful of cost to own and warranty!

My first Audi, and it is stellar
By PAC

2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I'm towards the end of a 36 month lease on a 2015 2.0 Premium A3 sedan. I have been, and continue to be very happy with this car. I wanted a small luxury sedan that was nimble and easy for city parking and was very good in snow, as i live in a major city in the northeast. I needed something easy to park. I wanted something with a simple but well appointed interior. I'm not partial to the Japanese luxury brand interiors, as they have so much stuff everywhere. I like clean and simple. I liked that the display could retract into the dash and the interior would be very sparse. I also wanted something that was a bit agile. I came from a VW Golf manual transmission and most automatic transmissions were slow to respond "off the line." I wouldn't call this fast to respond off the line, but it was preferable to me above the other luxury brands I test drove. I compared this car to Audi A4, BMW 3 series, Mercedes C300, Lexus, Inifiniti and Acura. This suited my needs the best and was most comfortable for me. I am short and it is perfect for me. This would not be a good car for a family of people over 6ft. The car has been incredibly reliable. I have not had one single issue. This car handles great and is very agile. It is very responsive for my needs. The combined MPG over 18k miles is 24MPG. I drive a combo of sport and normal mode, and do a fair bit of stop and go commuting. most of the miles are commuting miles I'd guess. My only issue is I wish the cargo room were a little easier accessible from the boot through the rear seats. My VW had so much more usable cargo space, but in fairness it was a hatchback. The pass-through from the boot to the rear seats is small and prohibits getting much back there. In fairness, I knew this was the case when I bought the car and it is a minimal complaint. You're not going to fit any furniture in here, but you probably dont expect to. I wish there were still a hatch version of this available in the states. The standard features are great and I wouldn't add a thing. I had the cold weather package added and that was it. I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a small, responsive, luxury car with solid standard features.

Nimble and grippy
By Phil Leone

2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Easy and nimble. Great pull from engine with lots of torque down low. Smooth cruising, despite a tight suspension. Best performance sedan for the money, and I have experience owning top sports cars and sedans.