2010 Volkswagen Tiguan Consumer Review: Love it!

2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV - Consumer Review

Love it!
By VW Guy on

2010 Volkswagen Tiguan Wolfsburg Edition 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I love everything about this car except the gas mileage and the premium fuel. It handles like a dream, smooth ride, beautiful to look at, has a cabin that feels like it's from a much larger vehicle and feels like it's a BMW or Mercedes (for 1/2 the price). I'm always been a fan of VW's and this car is no exception. Loved the 94 Golf, 00 Jetta, and 03 Golf. I kept my Golf I love it so much. I expect the Tiguan to be part of the family for many years to come - unless they sell a diesel Tiguan at a reasonable price :-) I'd reccomend it and buy it again in a NY minute!

Sunroof! Beautiful design, quality interior, sliding and reclining rear seats, rear windows that go all the way down, and bluetooth. They pack it with all the goodies you want/need but not the ones you don't. (I'm talkin to you BMW w/ your $500 run flat tires)

REGULAR GAS (not premium only)! BETTER GAS MILEAGE! I'm into the environment and love the idea of clean diesel and hybrids, so my expectations may be to high, but getting 18 MPG isn't acceptable to me. I love the car and am a big guy so wanted the comfort, but 25 MPG should be the minimum expected.