On Tap Instant Exhilaration
By Speedfreek70 on
2010 Volkswagen GTI 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
"After you read my review you are all going to think VW paid me to say this: Nothing could be farther from the truth. I bought my 2010 GTI 2 dr in Candy White w/DSG paddle shifter- equipped Automatic. This car is sleek, stealthy and a head-turner when freshly washed. I make up excuses daily to drive it as frequently as possible. This little hot hatch is truly fun to drive. The turbo is responsive & the shifting is absolutely spot on when using the manual mode. It handles superbly, reminiscent of a souped up go- kart. The exhaust note is just perfect as is the sound emanating from the resonated air box under the hood. I can't get good gas mileage w/this pocket rocket. A true & true fun car!
Favorite Features
Steering wheel looks & features, the DSG dual clutch automatic, Dynaudio sound system sounds superb and last but not least the Bi-Xenon adaptive headlights are magnificent. The lighting capability cuts through the dark like a knife.
Suggested Improvements
Power features/memory for the cloth Interlagos cloth seats. dual-climate control would be great as well as push button start. Other than that the car is perfect.