2015 Volkswagen CC Sedan Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Volkswagen CC Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CC model:

Consistently Superior
By Al

2015 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

My Sport model CC with 2.0L Turbo engine and 6 speed DSG auto transmission is equipped with no extras and still it's equipped very well with uncomplicated controls and it handles better (and is less expensive) than competitive Toyota models (e.g., Avalon, etc.). For my wife and I and our many road trip life, I'm sorry I didn't learn about the VW CC value and driving experience before I went through the big $ numbers with 7 series BMWs and E series Mercedes models. We couldn't be happier with the CCs consistently superior and firm, although never harsh (multi-link sport suspension with 8 inch wide rims are standard), road handling qualities and graceful smoothness. It's standard headlight system, which directs Xenon light toward my intended steering angle a little below 30 mph, is superior to similarly equipped luxury models. Mpg stays around 24-25 around town and it's easy to beat the 31 mpg highway rating. Plenty of trunk room (plus fold down rear seats) for our needs and it does well enough for occasional back seat passengers if they take care upon entering due to the CC's lower roof line.
Our CC is an all-around well-balanced sedan that's quietly attractive as well.

Oustanding Value
By STEVE

2015 Volkswagen CC Sedan R-Line 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I have owned some very nice automobiles in my driving lifetime. I must admit that the 2015 Volkswagen CC RS Sport Sedan is the best car for the money that I have ever experienced. This vehicle has exceeded my expectations in every category. My automobile was manufactured in Germany with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail. From its design to its performance along with wonderful luxury appointments, the Volkswagen CC RS Sport Sedan is in a league of its own. No regrets here, only complete satisfaction in a product that blows me away every time I drive it. Take it for a test drive and you'll see what I mean.

You can truly CC the value
By Angelina

2015 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The CC interior and exterior are truly works of art; the car is one of the most beautiful on the road today. The 2.0T offers good performance and the DSG transmission is the best on the market.

Being one of the last German made VW's available to North America, besides the Tourag; one can truly appreciate the attention to detail and the quality fit and finish. If you are looking for value for money, you cannot find a more luxurious and beautiful 4 door coupe anywhere. The CC is much better value, a better vehicle and more spacious than a 3 series BMW, a Mercedes CLA or an Audi A3.

This car is a hidden gem that is often overlooked in favor of higher priced badges; it shouldn't be; the VW CC is a wonderful German made, luxury 4 door coupe at a very good price point.

CC Rider...
By Garry Gay

2015 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The 2015 CC is a great car at a great value. Many of the same options as on a BMW, Audi or Mercedes at far less the cost and just as good looking (if not better!). This thing is built SOLID. Great handling and acceleration. For those of us who are Baby Boomers, make sure the dealership walks you though all of the great technology. 26

Superior
By Denise R. Schneider

2015 Volkswagen CC Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Love this car! Everything I expected, couldn't be happier!