2013 Toyota Yaris Hatchback Consumer Reviews

2013 Toyota Yaris Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

2013 Toyota Yaris L 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
An impressive small car
By jscion on 02/11/14 12:48 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota Yaris Hatchback L 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I just replaced my Scion xA with a Yaris L 5-door in Classic Silver and I have to say that I really like this car a lot. I'm so glad that Toyota did away with the awful center mounted gauges. I had those in my Scion xA and grew to hate the whole setup after a few years. The interior in the Yaris is extremely well designed with easy to use controls, nice materials and very good fit and finish. It feels like a much larger, more expensive car than it actually is and drives great in the city, on the thruway, and even in the snow and ice. Out the door with tax and everything, the Yaris was a very reasonable $17,700. The Yaris is also one on the most reliable cars you can buy.

I really love this car.
By septembersrain on 05/14/13 10:22 AM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Yaris Hatchback LE 2dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I originally had this car as a rental. I actually felt it's reliability and eager anticipation of me using the passing gear. I love how the car feels bigger than it is. The interior could use a bit more softer materials to make it easier to keep clean and scratch/damage free. It also needs arm rests, Unfortunately that isn't a standard feature. When given premium gas, This car actually gets quite perky! Needless to say, I returned the rental but bought one exactly like it with 3 doors instead of 5. I love it! The black pearl paint really glimmers in the sun....