2010 Toyota Venza Consumer Review: I've tried them all

2010 Toyota Venza - Consumer Review

I've tried them all
By Brian on

2010 Toyota Venza 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have test driven them all myself. From GM to Ford to Honda to Toyota. I tested many different makes and models. The Venza wins hands down. Just to give an example today it got windy while I was driving. I asked myself why the car seem hard to hold on the road. I couldn't hear the wind noise. It was that quiet. Got out of the car and it was really windy. This was while driving at 60 mph. Very roomy interior. A wide vehicle, but plenty of arm room with passenger. 3 children fit in back seat with room in between ages 8-10. 8 year old twins.

NAV works great, get XM Traffic for additional information. Bluetooth phone connection attaches when phone is in the vehicle. This is not a wagon, I had a 1976 Chevy Caprice. Passing power is as good as my traded- in Lucerne V-8. MPG 22.5 heavy traffic with air conditioning on, 24+ expressway.

I like it. Seems to have everything one would want. Maybe cooled seats, but that would be about it.