2014 Toyota Prius Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prius model:
2014 Prius "3" Model - Bought 5/25/2014
By brian20675 on 05/27/14 09:38 AM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Prius Hatchback Three 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Me:6'3"(240 lbs) "tall back" Headroom (good): few inches to spare legroom (good): would be nice if the steering wheel telescoped a few more inches toward me, so I could move the seat back more. (can live with it though - not unsafe to drive). legroom width (good) - plenty of side2side room visibility (good): Rear View is just a little restricted. Would be nice if side view mirrors were larger/larger field of view. display (good): placed away from driver for ease of viewing. -smooth ride so far (new car) -quick acceleration when needed -back head/leg room (ok) -It's a commuter car (mpg=priority#1), not a luxury sedan. Toyota did an awesome job.

Nice car, which it was less boring though.
By 36annie on 05/04/14 13:13 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Prius Hatchback Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

My third Prius. Unfortunately. I had to buy this car because my wife is an eco-freak, and she swears by Toyotas too. Our old one was so boring, my teenage son crashed it when he fell asleep in stop and go traffic. This one is the same, much to my chagrin. I really try to like this car though, as it is the one I have to drive. It's got an okay stereo, and with my experiences with Toyota, these cars are really reliable too, and this one hasn't left me stranded apart from the time I had a blowout (they don't include spares :P). It's obviously got great gas mileage too. All in all, this is an okay car, but i just wish it was a tiny bit more lively!

really satisifed with 2014 Pruis II Sea Green Pearl
By 58stevo on 02/26/14 19:07 PM (PST)

2014 Toyota Prius Hatchback Two 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

my first new car in about 25 years, very impressed with 51mpg

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Toyota Prius Hatchback in VA is:

$126 per month*