2004 Toyota Prius Consumer Review: My beloved Prius

2004 Toyota Prius - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

My beloved Prius
By Beloved on

2004 Toyota Prius 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

I LOVE MY PRIUS. Boy do I love her. Best decision I ever made for a car couple years ago. To emulate Charlton Heston, "You will only get my Prius out of my cold dead hands." She just turned 115,000 miles and the only things I've changed to date is the oil and I think they change the air filter as part of the regular service, but I'm not sure. Oh! and they rotated the tires. Everything else, and I mean everything, including the original brakes, (which must be different from normal brakes) is still on the car. My 4x4 Previa is a champ, and I thought my Previa was the best made vehicle on the plantet. The Prius is giving me reason to reconsider that conclusion. If you don't have one, buy one.

Gadgetry, steering wheel, dash, glove boxes, numerous storage bins, push button start, green house view, spaciousness, trunk size, seats, roomy, comfort, electric powered a/c, mileage, nose, head lights. Everything.

Less leaning when going around sharp corners. Battery only, like the 01 & 02 RAV4 EV. Besides that, it's almost perfect!