good but not great
By kat12510 on
2012 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Had 2003 Camry XLE V6 before this. Leased the new 2012 XLE 4cyl to save gas, now have 6k on it.. The mileage is NOT what toyota stated! I get 25 average and I drive all highway! My 2003 was much quieter, more solid feeling and got 30mpg with a V6! The styling is fine, hate the low body style they have now, I live in MN where snow is plentiful and the car gets stuck easy cause of this! Bluetooth stopped working, dealer can't find problem. Leather seats are nice and soft but stains easier to remove than previous camry leather. Jeans turned my seats blue. Miss my 2003!! I can't decide if I'll buy this one out or not. It's a lot smaller too, bf is 6' and hits his head on headliner.
Favorite Features
Steering wheel controls, the two-tone leather seats look and feel nice. The car drives very nice and is comfortable. I did love my bluetooth and streaming music through my radio until it stopped working. Trunk is huge
Suggested Improvements
The passenger seat sits far too forward and high up, everyone who sits there looks into the headliner. Also the "lowness" of the cars body makes it tough to drive in snow and I'm always nervous it'll catch on something. Change the leather type, my seats turned blue from sitting on them with blue jeans. That shouldn't happen at 6,000 miles, maybe 150k.