the right car for you
By the best car for you on
2008 Scion tC 2dr Hatchback (2.4L 4cyl 4A)
This car was my dream car. I now own one beautiful 2008 scion tc and I am proud of it. It has a ton of Nice features that come standard. This car was my first car and I am in high school at the age of 16.This little car is a fast little booger. When you are driving you don't hear the cars when you go past them. It is built on racing suspension and other race car stuff so it drives really smooth and comfortable. The gas mileage on this thing is awesome. My parents surprised me with it one day and I already wanted one so I was very happy. All my friends love it and my younger brothers want it. I am soon getting a spoiler and a Nice catback exhaust and an air intake system on it to make it More fast. Buy one
Favorite Features
my favorite features are the panoramic sunroof, the 6 inch subwoofer, the upgraded radio that i have, the rims, the speed, the sportiness of it, the new tail lights, the space that you get in a 2 door sort coupe, the hatch that lifts up enough to fit a lot of things in it.i just really love my car!!!
Suggested Improvements
i would suggest that you would get some tinted windows.if you to make it more fast then i would suggest get a new exhaust maybe a bolt on, an air intake system, and a pedestal spoiler for looks.it doesn't really need anything else.it is a great car with just everything standard.you gotta love it!!!