2010 Porsche Panamera Consumer Review: This car is excellent!

2010 Porsche Panamera - Consumer Review

2010 Porsche Panamera

4S Sedan (4.8L V8 AWD 7-speed Automated Manual)

This car is excellent!
By SpikeZ on

2010 Porsche Panamera 4S 4dr Sedan AWD (4.8L 8cyl 7AM)

This is an excellent car, period. The sheer volume of technology in this vehicle is astounding, its performance is superb and its styling is elegant and timeless. This is my ninth Porsche and, by far, the best I have owned over the past two decades. I was initially a little skeptical about buying a four seat Porsche despite my longstanding experience that anything Porsche either designs or builds is usually excellent. And, but for a five minute test drive two weeks before my car came in last November, I had not spent a lot of time in the vehicle. However, when I took delivery of the car I was immediately impressed by its pick-up and handling. Fast and beautiful, Porsche does it again.

Acceleration, handling and the ease with which the PCM technology is accessed. Very typical Teutonic logic that works and is user friendly. The PSM system keeps the car firmly planted even on a rain soaked declining radius turn to the amazement of my fellow commuters (and me sometimes).

This is probably atypical for the typical Porsche buyer, but we transport our toddlers in the car and they are constantly playing with the rear cabin center console's ash tray and cup holders. I would like to be able to take them out until our little "treasures" can behave themselves.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review