2001 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Review: JW's Loaded 2DR 2001 GP GTP

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe - Consumer Review

JW's Loaded 2DR 2001 GP GTP
By JW 01 GP GTP on

2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Purchased the car from a Pontiac Mechanic.Him and his wife loved the car,but wanted an SS.Bought the car with 7,500 miles on it. It was in PERFECT condition, not even a scratch.It was their baby and now it's mine. I don't drive it much(company SUV).I've owned it for 2 1/2yrs and put 23,500 miles on it.The looks of the car are OUTSTANDING.It gets many stares and people ask about it.The sound,feel and torque of the engine is awesome.Competitors can't match it. True,the interior looks cheap,but given the performance,style,sound and reliability of the car, it's a small price to pay.Only problem I've had is the sunroof motor went bad.This is a sweet ride.It looks great in my garage or doing 120 mph.

Speed,style,appearance,comfort,HUD, leather,Bose,sound and feel of the supercharger.TORQUE!!! Exhaust sound Should I go on??

Interior was designed great,but should have made out of better material. Suspension noise and feel are rougher then in my SUV.