2002 Pontiac Aztek - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Aztek model:
Greatest SUV sold!
By 76corey on 03/13/02 12:02 PM (PST)

2002 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

If you like to get a more for your money than you can't beat the Pontiac Aztek. Just do a comparison between any other SUV in it's class and you'll see that it has more cargo room, more payload capacity, better gas mileage, more comfortable, quieter, more car-like, more room, and on top of all that it's one of the most inexpensive. Now is a really good time to check the Aztek out, the rebates and incentives make this one awesome deal!

I LOVE AZTEK
By perryjd on 03/05/02 09:10 AM (PST)

2002 Pontiac Aztek Fwd 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I love it! If you are one that likes its look, or grow to, you'll really enjoy Aztek. It rides really well and if you dig interior features.... you'll be in heaven! With the 1sb option package you get great features with little to no extra cost. It is a stand alone and not a clone.

I love the rhino
By jeanne on 02/26/02 18:07 PM (PST)

2002 Pontiac Aztek AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I rent cars about 50 weeks a year. When I can I rent an Aztec. The car rental p=folks call it the 'Rhino' (for rhinocerous). I've rented the Rendezvous,all the Isuzus, Fords, Chevy's and GMCs but the Aztec is my favorite for comfort and spaciouness. My husband is 6'4" and also says it's very comfortable. I will buy one when I quit traveling for business