1997 Plymouth Voyager Consumer Review: My Favorite Car to date

1997 Plymouth Voyager - Consumer Review

My Favorite Car to date
By Henken on

1997 Plymouth Voyager SE 3dr Minivan

I am 6 feet 3 inches and have lots of room in this little marvel. The dashboard is sexy and easy to maneuver around. I had the dealer make a modification to the accessory relay so that my GPS and phone chargers will stay charged when the vehicle is not running. The ride is smooth and with the double-side doors not a single feel of flex or squeak.

The built-in toddler seats have been a blessing. Mine have never locked up even when covered with saltines! Perhaps juices tend to lock them up. They are great even though my kids are grown, I have friends with toddlers. No more carrying HUGE child seats with this car.

The transmission "failed" at about 140000 miles. A new transmission was installed but this wasn't the problem. Turns out that the radiator clogs up in the transmission cooler section thus overheating and burning the transmission. I actually saw this demonstrated to me by the dealer.