Horrible fuel mileage
By catiebear on
2007 Nissan Titan XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
I own a 2007 Nissan titan with close to 100,000 kms on it now. I bought it at 70,000 kms to replace a honda ridgeline that could not pull my 4,500 empty trailer. In the three years that I have owned the truck I must say it has been pretty good. It will start faithfully in anything warmer than -17 degrees and is quite reliable. Unfortunately, the steering is horrible and it feels like I am experiencing a death wobble when I drive it over bumps and cracks in the road. I have taken it in to Nissan a number of times only for them to say that there was either too much or too little tire pressure. They did not find problems until my son who is a mechanic brought the issues to their attention.
Favorite Features
I like that the truck is a 4x4 and that it will start in fairly cold temperatures.
Suggested Improvements
Nissan dealers are horrible. The service is horrible. I will not be purchasing another nissan again ever in my life. I also have to say that the nissan titan has awful gas mileage. Its ability to tow effectively is also a concern. I am trading mine in for a f150 ecoboost as its towing capacity is 11,500 (six cyl) versus titan 9,500 and (eight cyl).