2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:
The "TITAN"
By Bdanger231 on 02/10/10 20:29 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE FFV Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

"Titan" is a good title for my truck. I bought it very used with 87,999 miles on it and I have just completed a move from Texas to California pulling a 8,000 lbs trailer with no issues. I will drive this truck till the wheels fall off. At the rate this truck is driving i will probably die of old age first. The interior is a little dull but very reliable and very easy to use. My favorite feature is the audio controls on the steering wheel. I can't believe the trade in value is so low for such an outstanding truck. Tons of torque and get up and go power. Go get yourself one and enjoy! I change the oil every 6,000 miles with synthetic. No issues at all. Never in the shop.

best overall pickup
By kenneth dominy on 09/25/05 12:38 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE FFV Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Awesome power, good comfort, great features, most bang for the buck. The Titan has the most 'usable' power of any full size pickup and rivals Toyota for best quality. Gets about two miles more per gallon than Ford or Dodge. Much more power than Toyota, and just a better truck in design than Chevy. I've been amazed at some of the simple things in its design, like the oil filter area. Had vehicles in the past disigned for oil drainage here, this is the only one that works. Great storage and obviously the most interior room of all.

If only it had better mileage
By daviedmx on 08/14/05 14:11 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE FFV Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have been thoroughly pleased with my purchase of this truck save for the dismal gas mileage. I've taken 3 trips since my purchase back in May and the best that I've been able to get on the highway is 14-15mpg. With gas prices steadily creeping towards the $3 mark, I may have to start considering an alternative.

look out hemi
By jeff nash on 07/16/05 11:06 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Titan Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab SE FFV Rwd SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is the third nissan truck I have owned. All have been excellent in reliability. The Titan is an excellent performer. The 5.6 is very responsive and really comes to life when you kick in the passing gear. The 5-speed auto- matic tranny is the smoothest I ever felt. I love the boxed frame rales. fuel economy is fair so far the best I have achieved is 16.7 mpg driving Like my grandpaw. I only have 1200 miles on this truck so hopefully it will improve some. With the nissan gold plan a 100,000 mile bumper-bumper or seven years, You cant go wrong. Why don't domestics stand by their product like that? This coming from a chevy fan. The truck is 60% american, chevy/ford about the same