My 3rd Sentra!
By Shelly H on
2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I bought this car a few months ago, of which had replaced my 1993 Sentra that floated away from flood waters cause by Hurricane Katrina. Compared to my other two Sentras (a 1989, also) this years model is more stylish then the older models I've had. The car is fun to drive, as it has always been. And is a perfect car for the 'new driver,' because it is just as easy to drive/park as it is fun. Gas milage is still great (right now I'm averaging around 27 miles to a gallon), but I find that this year model drinks a bit more gas then the others I've owned. Also, the ride is a bit looser and the car does tend to sway during hard turns. The seats are finaly more comfortable, but still no leg room.
Favorite Features
FINALLY, Nissan have gave the Sentra a more stylish interior! I fell in love with the dashboard and its set up. I like the soft orange-like dash lights, for they are more easier on the eyes during night driving.
Suggested Improvements
Once again Nissan doesn't suprise me with its audio choices. The radio is a good system, but the speakers are crappy. There is a lot of engine noise (a loud humming sound), and if you dare turn the overdive off. It's even louder! Unlike my old Sentras, this year models is too light and loose.