2006 Nissan Frontier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:
Frontier for you?
By gjc345 on 03/22/06 18:06 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The new Frontier is a very capable truck.I have alwalys owned Ford trucks until I purchased new Frontier.Power for a V-6 4dr is very good. Pulls very well. Only fault is small cargo space but bought for carrying more people than cargo.

It's just OK
By Mike G on 03/15/06 06:17 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Nice looks, powerful engine, roomy interior.6,000 miles and can't get comfortable behind the wheel. Gas mileage is dissapointing. Idles roughly when stopped at a light. Dealer can't find anything wrong, I say I shouldn't get a seat massage at every light!

2006 NISSAN SE4.0
By jerry on 03/04/06 18:33 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

So far so good, ride a little rough in town, power is great. Seating is firm but support is good. Very good gas mileage,16-18 in town and not broke in yet. Have not made any long trips but hoping for 22-23mpg.

The best mid size truck
By ADAM on 03/01/06 15:39 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck has everything, you can't ask for more..the most v6 power than any other midsize truck, even topping out the V8 in the dodge dakota and being less cheaper in price...moreover i prefer the tacomas old look design over their new 2005 look and their base prices are more than the frontiers which is beyond me considering their truck does not offer anything more than the frontier does, in fact nissans V6 engine out performs their top v6 engine by almost 30 horsepower...

XE 4 cylinder Great Choice
By Ron on 02/28/06 18:11 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier XE 4dr King Cab SB (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I really enjoy my XE Frontier. The 4 cylinder engine is quiet and runs smooth. The 5 speed automatic transmission shifts smooth and is great on gas mileage. The seats are very comfortable. The new body style looks great. I am very pleased with my Nissan Frontier.They did a fine job from design to assembly.

The truck that has it all
By Faithdimmer on 02/27/06 20:41 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had this baby for a week, but I have had more fun driving this truck than I have ever had driving anything else. It accelerates nicely, handles very well for a truck, looks great, and conveys a sense of durability that Volvo would be jealous of.

2006 nissan frontier
By prince on 02/20/06 20:50 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my frontier 4x4 last Nov. and I love it. I love the rugged look, the power and especially the interior space.

My second Nissan Pickup
By Off road package on 02/19/06 08:18 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I owned a 1995 Nissan, 4 wheel drive for over 10 years, so there was no question what my new truck was going to be. The quality, dependability, and comfort couldn't have been better. Being 5 foot 2 inches, the step sides are a great help. The visibility and control of the vehicle is the best I have driven. From experience, I know that they work hard and have been able to handle anything I have asked. The 4 wheel drive is a must where I live, and having no more hubs to lock is an added bonus. This truck has just about everything that anyone could want as a work horse, plus comfort and style! The only difficulty is adjusting to the interior differences from my truck of 10 years.

Mini Titan
By Richard P. on 02/14/06 00:24 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

A definite upgrade from my Ford Ranger. More room, more power. Spray in bed liner, cargo tie down kit, locking tailgate, and bed rail caps a plus. 6300 lbs. towing capacity. Big truck ride. Nissan did their homework on this one.

Solid Truck
By Old Toyota Guy on 02/10/06 09:00 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr King Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Being an old toyota guy, this truck matches right with them but at a better price. Very comfortable for a truck but gutsy in the bad weather.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.