120 K Miles and Running strong
By Nismo did it right on
1992 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe
I purchased one in the spring of '04 so I havn't had the car for an long time but I can tell you a few thing that may help you make a decision on buying one. The car handles like a dream, on dry, solid pavement. Like all rear wheel sports cars, it will have its problems in the rain or if you hit a patch of sand on a corner. The car looks absolutely beautiful and for the most part it is very reliable. The only problems I've had are as follows. DO NOT launch the car through shifts on the stock clutch, it was not desinged to handle it as i found out. And constant agressive cornering will cause power steering fluid leaks.
Favorite Features
Handling and T-TOPS are great. A 13 year old sports car with tops that don't leak a drop is amazing. The car looks amazing from all angles. Also, the cars engine sounds great when it hits about 3500 RPM's and only gets better til you hit the red line. IN SILVER NOT A COP MAGNET
Suggested Improvements
The only improvements I think Nissan should have made would be, lighten the car up a little bit. 6 SPEED MANUAL would have been a great feature, but I am content with 5. Gas milage is about half factory specs if you like to have a lot of fun when driving.