2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

E350
By Milton C

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great luxury car! Fun to drive!

MERCEDES E 400 SPORT SEDAN: PURE PERFECTION!!!
By abacomike

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E400 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

I just bought my 9th E Class Sedan on December 12th, 2014 - a 2015 E 400 Sedan. Like all E Class Sedans I've owned and driven, it's a pleasure to drive, however the new Twin-Turbo V-6 Engine is a true performer (329 hp 354 lb ft torque). After driving the new E 400 for 5 weeks now, I'm getting 31.8 mpg highway and 20 mpg city with a combined average of 24.2 mpg. Power, performance and superb handling are not sacrificed at all with the new high mpg power plant.

This is the best automobile I have ever driven! Standard Features are abundant and I ordered the car with every available option. The car handles so beautifully. I recommend ordering the 19" optional wheels - better handling!

The Active Lane Tracking and Active Blind Spot Monitors prevent me from moving into a lane when another car is either in that lane or approaching in that lane. The car will brake to move itself out of harms way. In cruise, it steers itself to remain centered in the lane. The 360 degree surround cameras and sensors assists me in backing up or driving into a space via a camera image on my Command Screen. The audio system is outstanding. I love the massage I get in my seat - my sore back relaxes with the massage and ventilated seats. The safety features are so technologically advanced you have to learn to rely on the sensors and all the cameras. Love this car!

I honestly cannot think of anything MERCEDES can do to improve anything in or on this car! It's as close to perfect one can get!