2004 Mazda RX-8 Consumer Review: Don't buy an rx8 Mazda will no

2004 Mazda RX-8 - Consumer Review

Manual Coupe (1.3L 6-speed Manual)

Don't buy an rx8 Mazda will not help you
By Lou on

2004 Mazda RX-8 Manual 4dr Coupe (1.3L 2rtr 6M)

Hello I purchased an 04 rx8 in April 2010 I have 135,000 miles on it now worst investment ever. There are recalls after recalls and if the car has more than 100,000 miles Mazda could care less unlike Toyota who fix their mistakes Mazda won't. Let's start with the airbag recall $1200 to fix Mazda won't fix it for me bad harness, crack in clutch pedal $600 Mazda won't fix it, lower ball joint I replaced roughly $50 Mazda wouldn't. All of these items are recalls. Also lousy fuel to power ratio and extremely high maintenance and cost. Go to a search bar and type Mazda rx8 complaints and recalls pages and pages will come up.

watching the tail lights leave my driveway with a new owner because i'm selling it to get a nissan 350z.

Mazda to acknowledge and fix their mistakes regardless of mileage.Unsafe is unsafe.I would to keep this car it is a lot of fun to drive when running if I got some help from Mazda even if they covered half the cost after 100,000 miles but to pay nothing is unacceptable!