2006 Mazda Mazda6 2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - This car fits me like

2006 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Review

i Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

This car fits me like a glove
By evoxpisces on

2006 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car used about a month ago, and I don't think I could've been happier with my purchase. It's a car you don't see on the road often, which is unfortunate because they are great cars. As soon as I sat in the driver's seat I knew this was my car. The handling is so smooth, the seats are incredibly comfortable, and there's a good amount of room inside. The other day I was traveling at 70 mph...didn't even realize it. That's how smooth it is. Didn't feel a single bump in the road. The exterior is beautiful, as is the interior. If I had to complain about anything, the gas mileage is just so-so. However, I wouldn't take any other car on the road over this one.

Favorite Features

Smooth handling, exterior, interior, BOSE stereo, great pick-up for a 4-cyl...EVERYTHING!

Suggested Improvements

The lumbar support was broken when I bought it but it was covered under the manufacturer's warranty, not a big deal. Also, for gas mileage I get about 16 mpg, though it's 90% city driving.