2010 Mazda Mazda3 Consumer Review: The Best

2010 Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

The Best
By DrewH1987 on

2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I only bought this car a few months ago, but it is amazing. Everyday I go out to my parking lot and think OMG this is mine. I don't think you'll find a better car for the money. I mean this thing is fun to drive on country roads, highways, and even parking lots! When thinking about buying one look at what you get already loaded on to the SGT, then look at a Civic EX or another car in it's class it's almost funny. I love this car and I love the feeling everyday of getting in it and having fun driving down the road. ZOOM~ZOOM!!

Favorite Features

The Adaptive Frontal Headlights are great, going back home were there are tons of curves the things saved me from hitting a deer. I seen it before I was there. The hands free is also great it make talking and driving in the city a breeze and a whole lot safer.

Suggested Improvements

The seats, they are built well and hold on to you while your turning but the lumbar support isn't amazing like the rest of the car. I drove over 750 in 2 days and lets just say my back didn't feel to good. Everyday normal driving though it's just fine.