Love this car
By BS on
2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
I got Bose and Tech pkg. Nav is small but easy to use. Love the advance key that's the main reason I got Tech pkg). The seat is comfortable for me(but they can be too hard and narrow for a lot of folks). Power is good (not as great as the Speed) but enough for me. Rear passenger room/hatch area is much smaller than my 2003 Matrix. Suspension is on the firm side which is what I like but I would like the car sit a little lower. The wheel gap is very big with a SUV look. Manuel transmission is easy to operate and shift smoothly. Just there's a groaning noise when the car start moving from 1st gear. It's not super quiet but I think it's reasonable (change the OEM tires may help)
Favorite Features
Adaptive Front headlight, comfortable seat, firm but supple ride, tight steering, very nimble, overall solid, high end feel and good built quality.
Suggested Improvements
Don't care much about those clear tail lights. Change 6th gear ratio for lower RPM on HWY. More bass on BOSE. Navi speak street's name, lane assist etc. Move the auto headlight to last setting. More storage room. Cup holder too deep for general use. Dead paddle (foot rest). More room in the rear.