LOVE my new Mazda!!!
By cubbiesfan10 on
2010 Mazda Mazda3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
I was having a VERY hard time with the thought of getting rid of my Toyota Corolla S for a new car since I have never had any problems with my Toyota and absolutely loved that car. But it was time. After owning my Mazda 3 for one week I can honestly say purchasing this car was the best move I ever made. It has a very sporty feel (the low profile tires and sport-tuned suspension make it fun to drive). I feel like the car hugs the road and has VERY good pick up for being a 4 cylinder. I was VERY impressed at night when I noticed tiny indigo blue LED lights illuminating my cupholders and arm rests. This car is very well made, fun to drive and priced extremely well for all that it comes with!
Favorite Features
Interior layout/design, Mazda's attention to detail (e.g. blue LED lights to illuminate cupholder and arm rests).
Suggested Improvements
I wish it had an engine temperature gauge, also as everyone mentioned below I don't like how you can't just pull the door lever to open the door when locked. You have to unlock the car first.